collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Ex Birmingham Manager McLeish  (Read 9398 times)

Online eric woolban woolban

Re: Ex Birmingham Manager McLeish
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2012, 08:23:12 PM »
Hopefully we'll hear on the wireless that the former Blose mananger of Aston Villa has been sacked.

Offline LamBeast

• GM : Apr, 2013
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2012, 08:24:58 PM »
We can only hope kid!

Online JD

• Stay Free
  • GM : 19.01.2025
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2012, 07:10:13 AM »
How many f"%king sack the manager threads do we need!!!!!

Every other thread turns into a let's slag off McLeish thread. He's not my favourite Manager either but I think we've got the point now. Mods, can you stop this shit othwerwise you're just going to keep driving away people who have supported H&V's for many years.   

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2012, 08:56:13 AM »
You bastard Fletch, I was itching to use that at an appropriate juncture. ;-)

Offline Archbishop Herbert Cockthrottle

• GM : 06.07.2024
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2012, 09:28:10 AM »
You bastard Fletch, I was itching to use that at an appropriate juncture. ;-)

I can't believe I avoided the use of the typical microscope/small cock robust reply.
Only on the grounds that Fletch has got such a complex about his chipolata obviously.

Offline Pete3206

• GM : PCM
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2012, 11:07:10 AM »

Every other thread turns into a let's slag off McLeish thread. He's not my favourite Manager either but I think we've got the point now. Mods, can you stop this shit othwerwise you're just going to keep driving away people who have supported H&V's for many years.   

Perhaps if you ignored threads that don't interest you and bumped them up to the top of the list?

Offline Monty

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2012, 11:40:12 AM »
Morrissey

There's an incredible piece of scientific equipment known as the Tunneling Electron Microscope. Now, this microscope is so powerful that by firing electrons you can actually see images of the atom, the infinitesimally minute building block of our universe. If I were using that microscope right now, I still wouldn't be able to locate my interest in your 'ex-' trauma.

Best Frasier quote there is.

Offline Rip Van We Go Again

• Location: Up and down, i'm up the wall, i'm up the bloody tree
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2012, 11:46:44 AM »
Morrissey

There's an incredible piece of scientific equipment known as the Tunneling Electron Microscope. Now, this microscope is so powerful that by firing electrons you can actually see images of the atom, the infinitesimally minute building block of our universe. If I were using that microscope right now, I still wouldn't be able to locate my interest in your 'ex-' trauma.

There's been a few.
My favourite was when Eddie was staring at him.

'Eddie, i'm normally a patient man, but right now I could kick a kitten through a fan.'

Offline Monty

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2012, 12:00:53 PM »
Morrissey

There's been a few.
My favourite was when Eddie was staring at him.

'Eddie, i'm normally a patient man, but right now I could kick a kitten through a fan.'

I always liked the one where someone asks him how long he's been waiting in a queue.

"Time is irrelevant here in the Seventh Circle of Hell. Here even despair dies."

Online JD

• Stay Free
  • GM : 19.01.2025
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2012, 06:39:06 AM »

Perhaps if you ignored threads that don't interest you and bumped them up to the top of the list?

Where did I say the thread didn't interest me? It just turned into another sack the manager thread.   

Offline Andy_Lochhead_in_the_air

• Location: Upton Park....No, Olympic Stadium....No, Aston Park...Yes that's it,Turf Moor.
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2012, 07:10:21 AM »
If someone has a season ticket for a number of years and then stops, will friends and family refer to them as "Ex. Villa season ticket holder [insert name]" and if so how many years will it last?

Offline preston28

• GM : 03.04.2016
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2012, 07:22:08 AM »
If someone has a season ticket for a number of years and then stops, will friends and family refer to them as "Ex. Villa season ticket holder [insert name]" and if so how many years will it last?

I'm an ex-season ticket holder! I also have an ex-wife (as well as new one!), 3 children from my ex and two with my new, I also have a an ex brother in law and now a new brother in law. Oh when will it all end..............................

Offline russon

« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2012, 07:44:13 AM »
my beef is when Villa are air brushed out of player's careers, eg. Paul Merson former Arsenal & Middlesbro player or Andy Gray former Everton & Wolves man (actually I'm alright with that one)

Offline Jimmy Smash

« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2012, 08:26:24 AM »
But then again there's ex Villa players I'm quite happy to not be associated with the club. Such as ex Tottenham player David Ginola, ex Forest player Steve Hodge and ex Wimbledon player John Fashanu.

Offline The Laughing Policeman

• GM : 25.03.2017
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2012, 08:55:41 AM »
How much longer do we have to wait before we see the words Ex Football Club Birmingham City?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal