collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: That letter to Randy from Alex Ferguson  (Read 2716 times)

Offline Rip Van We Go Again

• Location: Up and down, i'm up the wall, i'm up the bloody tree
That letter to Randy from Alex Ferguson
« on: February 27, 2012, 04:07:48 PM »
Got hold of a copy of it, don't ask how, but the person who photocopied the original says that it was almost illegible due to the never ending amounts of bollock maramalade that Randy has deposited onto it.

Dear Mister Lerner.

I have heard on the grapevine that you are considering somebody I know very well for the position of Aston Villa Manager.

I thought it only fair that I put forward my opinion on the boy McLeish, I've worked with the Outspan headed wee man for some years and can assure you that his character is second to none.

His commitment during my time of working with him was something to behold, at Aberdeen post games many of my charges would be looking to get to the nearest bar for a drinking session, not wee Alex, he would study tactics in the training room canteen, perfecting his famed 8-1-1 formation using salt and pepper pots and cans of Irn Bru.

That was a great mind at work underneath that sandblasted, freckled forehead, and so it proved at Hibernian and Rangers as his computer like mind sized up the opposition with genius like brilliance, nullifying the most entertaining teams that Scotland had to offer.

The Glasgow public were weary of the same old Old Firm 1-2 season after season, Alex floored everybody on that front, by finishing 3rd. That completely wrongfooted his detractors.

Alex then moved on to the Scottish national team and made a good fist of not qualifying for the 2008 Euros.

His achievement at your neighbours is there for all to see. A first ever trophy as he strangled the life out of Arsenal to win the 2011 carling Cup final. He will forever be fondly remembered on that side of the city, if we overlook the two relegations.

To sum up, I can't speak highly enough about Alex and I would love to lock horns with him again in the Premier League and help myself to the easiest six points I'll ever have in my life.

Yours in eternal gratitude

Alex Ferguson.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 04:57:18 PM by Rip Van Bentfletch »

Offline Mazrim

Re: That letter to Randy from Alex Ferguson
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 04:29:12 PM »
That's a fucking lie. Its not genuine.
This is the real one.

Dear Mr Lerner. Thank you for contacting the offices of Lord Ferguson.
Unfortunately he's not in the offices this week as he is probably doing something to do with racehorses or something but please accept this press photograph of his excellency and a blank with compliments slip.

I'm sure you'll agree this is suitable argument for Mr McLees' candidacy for the role of Aston Villa caretaker.

Yours infrequently.
Candace Monk de Wally de Honk.
P.A to his majesty Lord Ferguson,

Offline adrenachrome

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 06:29:27 PM »
That's a fucking bigger lie than the bollix wriiten by Fletcha, Maz.

The text was:

C'moan tae fuck ya radge and gav yon wideboy the joab.

Offline Archbishop Herbert Cockthrottle

• GM : 06.07.2024
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 02:25:19 PM »
The actual letter from Sir Alex said:

"Listen Yankee boy, I was only travelling at 90 mph because I had to get home before I shat myself. That red wine goes straight through you.
Anyways, if you've got a job, there will always be an unemployed Scotsman willing to take it. Hang around Euston station for half an hour, I'm sure one of the foul smelling eejits will come up to you asking you to buy a Big Issue. Failing that, try yer man at the Sty; you know what they say, lightning doesn't strike twice."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal