collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

MOTD by ChicagoLion
[Today at 07:34:31 AM]

Douglas Luiz - Confirmed confirmed by AV84
[Today at 07:22:26 AM]

Aston Villa vs Chelsea pre-match thread by john2710
[Today at 06:41:12 AM]

GUESS THE CROWD R26: ASTON VILLA v Chelsea, Saturday, 27th April!🥧 by Lastfootstamper
[Today at 06:25:57 AM]

Morgan Rogers - Signed by Percy McCarthy
[Today at 03:52:31 AM]

Kaine Kesler Hayden by dcdavecollett
[Today at 01:49:43 AM]

Snooker by dcdavecollett
[Today at 01:29:25 AM]

Champions League Contention by tomd2103
[Today at 01:23:08 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Questions to Season Ticket Holders.  (Read 24789 times)

Offline VillaBobby

Re: Questions to Season Ticket Holders.
« Reply #90 on: April 12, 2012, 09:19:03 PM »
May I just say that when people get the phone calls that they dont take it out on the person calling from VP. The idea of maybe doing a 2/3 hour early evening shift phoning up Villa season ticket holders to see if they will renew would fill me with dread.

Well said.

Get your point across (I will be) but remember these people are just doing a job. It isn't their fault. It is the fault of employees of the same company who earn 100 times as much as they do.

Totally correct. These guys will be on a low wage and are being used as cannon fodder to gauge the fans disgruntlement.

They will have no impact on the managerial position but will receive endless amounts of abuse.

A simple not until Emile scores from a corner will suffice.

Offline CJ

• GM : 12.07.2017
« Reply #91 on: April 12, 2012, 10:09:41 PM »
May I just say that when people get the phone calls that they dont take it out on the person calling from VP. The idea of maybe doing a 2/3 hour early evening shift phoning up Villa season ticket holders to see if they will renew would fill me with dread.

Absolutely. I put my feelings across to Donna and afterwards thanked her for taking the trouble for calling me. Don't shoot the messenger

Offline PaulMcGrathsNo5Shirt

• GM : Jan, 2013
« Reply #92 on: April 12, 2012, 10:28:27 PM »
I had one of these calls this time last year, and in total 3 times in the run up to the season starting as I didn't renew. On each occasion the person on the phone was superb, well mannered and prepared to listen to all you had to say. On one occasion I was actually at work and asked them if they could phone me back and they rang me almost to the minute. I was asked my thoughts on how the club could encourage fans to buy their season tickets. The final call I received was actually from one of the top people in the ticketing office from what I remember and her parting comments to me were, "Well thank you for you support over the years, and we hope to see you down Villa Park as much as possible next season when you can".

I think Villa really are a club going forwards in every single way away  apart from the shit that is served up on the pitch and the lack of investment from the owner.

Offline VillaBobby

« Reply #93 on: April 13, 2012, 06:50:38 PM »
I had one of these calls this time last year, and in total 3 times in the run up to the season starting as I didn't renew. On each occasion the person on the phone was superb, well mannered and prepared to listen to all you had to say. On one occasion I was actually at work and asked them if they could phone me back and they rang me almost to the minute. I was asked my thoughts on how the club could encourage fans to buy their season tickets. The final call I received was actually from one of the top people in the ticketing office from what I remember and her parting comments to me were, "Well thank you for you support over the years, and we hope to see you down Villa Park as much as possible next season when you can".

I think Villa really are a club going forwards in every single way away  apart from the shit that is served up on the pitch and the lack of investment from the owner.

Very good post. The none football side at Villa Park has been dragged into the 21st Century. Major improvements have been made in communication between the club and it's supporters, unfirtunately we have regressed this year and a boron down the arches approach as been taken.

I just hope the club can learn from this season.

Offline Chico Hamilton III

« Reply #94 on: April 13, 2012, 07:49:26 PM »
On a bit of a tangent, I received an email from Fulham today- I think I must have registered with them previously to get tickets for Villa games in the neutral end (Ive got 9 "loyalty points" now). Their adult season tickets start at £399 for any stand in the ground.

Any road up, back to the original topic...

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal