collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Dogtanian
[Today at 07:10:41 AM]

Re: Please Donate to Keep This Site Going - Link on Left & Top of Page by Bad English
[Today at 06:57:08 AM]

Re: Muppet Donations by Bad English
[Today at 06:56:08 AM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Villan For Life
[Today at 06:38:03 AM]

Re: Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers Pre Match by Allan C
[Today at 06:23:47 AM]

Re: All aboard the shuttle bus. by IFWaters
[Today at 06:20:45 AM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by CT Villan
[Today at 02:12:50 AM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by JD
[Today at 01:37:32 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Questions to Season Ticket Holders.  (Read 24742 times)

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
Re: Questions to Season Ticket Holders.
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2012, 06:50:59 PM »
This year I gave them the number of the local laundrette. Next time i'll probably just give them Legion's.

Offline ez

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2012, 06:52:45 PM »
Not been a season ticket holder for a few seasons now. The only call i've had was when my last renewal deadline came and went without me renewing. Politely asking my reasons.

Offline luke25

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2012, 06:55:35 PM »
Not a ST holder so no calls, but I do get regular texts from the club (or Spam as it is usually known) offering cheap ticket deals. Thing is, I can't remember ever giving them my number.

*EDIT* Ah! Got it. Won one of them 188Bet free ticket things when they were going, had to give my number for that. That's probably it.
Our footballs that bad its making fans have conversations with themselves.

Offline JUAN PABLO

• http://www.scifimafia.net
  • GM : Aug, 2014
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2012, 07:01:09 PM »
I guy I know who I go down Villa with sometimes who is season ticket holder with his brother and nephew are not renewing. 
Thats another 3 less .

Offline paul_e

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2012, 07:21:57 PM »
I'd love to see a meaningful vote of current season ticket holders about whether they currently plan on renewing.  Not sure you'd get enough stats back from a website to get decent stats but about a third of the people I know with them are adamant they won't renew and nearly as many are waiting to see what happens between now and the end of the season.

I think the results of a poll like that would be a big eye opener for the club.

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2012, 07:24:04 PM »
If you mean on H&V, I'll set one up.

Offline WarleyWonder

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2012, 08:29:58 PM »
Lets face it fellow fans we are in the s**t a few of us have been saying it since August but some fans thought we were talking out of our a**e. It was obvious to a blind man that we were going to struggle. I have made my point.

Offline AV82EC

• GM : 22.02.2024
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2012, 09:35:11 PM »
Lets face it fellow fans we are in the s**t a few of us have been saying it since August but some fans thought we were talking out of our a**e. It was obvious to a blind man that we were going to struggle. I have made my point.

Bully for you, oh wise one. 

Behold , behold, the wise one is here, let us bow down and kiss his feet and show our gratitude.

Alternatively you could just fuck off and stop making out as if we should be in some way grateful that your "points" have led us to some promised land of milk and honey.  In case you hadn't realised, he's still here, probably will be until at least the summer, we're still in the shit and no amounbt of grandstanding by you and the other morons at VFU is going to change anything soon.  I think most people with a set of functioning eyes and the use of cognitive brain power realised its shit without you coming on here espousing the view that we've all been missing it and you have some sort of ESP for this stuff.

So fuck off with your  "point" and the horse you rode in on.

and breathe................   

Offline Dave Cooper please

• GM : 20.04.2019
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2012, 09:50:57 PM »
I have made my point.

You had an erection when you posted this didn't you?

Offline aShawthing

« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2012, 09:59:20 PM »
Im an ST and the only reason I still am is my seats. All the extra Free crap is wortless why would I want AVTA free when I dont watch it anyway. I can see Villa for free on the web if I want to without AVTV.

The big problem Villa have is ticket deals!! A mate of mine gave up his season ticket and his 2 boys as he worked out last season and probably this one too he could have gone on a deal for almost every game and end up paying the same or less than an ST. So ultimately other than your specific seat ST's get no benefits and have to go to every game to make it worthwhile.

So AVFC I put it to you that yes we are one of the cheaper teams in the PL but if you want to keep your ST's for next season I think a reduction in price may be needed like a back to 2009-10 deal say!!

We might play better football too. If god forbid we go down then a large reduction maybe 10-20% may be needed to get good crowds. we would ofcourse have a new manager if we were relegated which may improve the gates. Unless it was Chris Houghton ofcourse!! Or Steve Bruce!!!

I wonder if we will see the buy your ST now and the price is frozen for next season? if that does happen they are in panic mode.

I said it nearly 12 months ago but employing Houllier would take us back 5 years and it nearly has, cheers Gerard. By the way he only bought Bent to save his skin as he knew Bent would be rubbish withuout the 2 wingers who told him they would leave in the summer. but the stress got too much for him!!

Lets hope we can ride it out, lets get behind Gabby and the lads and show them we want to stay up!!

Offline D.boy

• GM : Jan, 2013
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2012, 10:42:37 PM »
Somewhat strange though that I should be called as the finance and all transactions are carried out by jon who hasn't had a call.

But we all know that you're the one who does all the spending Pauline.

Offline paul_e

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2012, 10:49:09 PM »
If you mean on H&V, I'll set one up.

Not sure the sample size on here would be big enough, just think it'd make interesting reading, if you got enough people to respond it's something the club would probably pay attention to as well.

Offline The Left Side

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2012, 02:01:31 AM »
My old man renewed this season although he wasn't sure, but he said on Sunday that he was done with it next season, thanks to Mr McLeish.

Offline cheltenhamlion

« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2012, 08:31:55 AM »
I have to admit I am undecided on next season and whether to renew. It is all becoming a chore to be honest.

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2012, 09:29:54 AM »
It is meant to be fun.

If you meet up with your mates before and after the match and go boozing, maybe that bit still us fun.

The football bit in the middle hasn't been fun for a while, though, and is becoming less and less fun.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal