collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Fuckwit bemoans poor finishing  (Read 19548 times)

Offline Tucson Villain

• GM : 21.01.2022
Re: Fuckwit bemoans poor finishing
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2012, 11:32:29 PM »

Offline hulkamania

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2012, 11:41:41 PM »
I can't even contemplate listening or watching either interview. If I do I fear I may cry. My anger toward Mcleish and the club at the moment is something I've never experienced before and I'm lost as to what to do

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2012, 12:31:43 AM »
The only way I can reason his thinking is that at Blose they generally created fuck-all but regularly managed a jammy goal with their only chance of the game. He must think that's how we can do it too so that any chance missed is wastage of the highest order.

Offline Jim™

Offline Greg N'Ash

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2012, 12:44:20 AM »
ah bugger.

Just hope he hasn't done the ligaments
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 12:47:38 AM by Greg N'Ash »

Offline paulcomben

• GM : Oct, 2013
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2012, 01:05:55 AM »
I can't even contemplate listening or watching either interview. If I do I fear I may cry. My anger toward Mcleish and the club at the moment is something I've never experienced before and I'm lost as to what to do

You must be blessed with a relatively recent birth date. Welcome to modern life as a Villa fan - excepting 1980-2, 1994, 1996 & 2006-10. Welcome to the community of very lomg-suffering Villa fans.

Offline eastie

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2012, 07:23:26 AM »
Yes mcleish needs to go ,but i think calling him fuckwit is a bit unfair and abusive- hes out of his depth and not good enough but hes a decent bloke trying his best, randy should be getting far more flak than he is right now, if doug had bern here now hed be getting dogs abuse but randy seems to be dodging the bullets and mcleish is his fall guy.

Offline Andy_Lochhead_in_the_air

• Location: Upton Park....No, Olympic Stadium....No, Aston Park...Yes that's it,Turf Moor.
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2012, 07:42:40 AM »
I do not doubt his commitment and effort. In fact thats part the problem with some managers, they become so wrapped up in the job that when things go pear shaped they are divorced from reality. He should get himself a hobby so he can get some perspective on his work life. Graham Taylor used to go to Shakespearian plays at Stratford, Fergie has his horses, or how about Jack Charlton with his fishing and recreational execution of wild deer ?
As many of us have said, he is decent honest principled man - not a Hodge or an O'Leary - but I'm afraid it has now reached the point as far as Aston Villa is concerned he looks likes a loser and is indeed a loser. With some Villa appointments they just finish up with that look.

Offline MarkM

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2012, 07:46:28 AM »
If Randy was more visible at VP he may be getting more of the flack.

The thing that gets me the most is this...

I'm a realist, I've been supporting Villa for a long time so i am well used to the highs and low's (and low's and low's) so I don't expect us to be winning every game, or finishing as champions.

But at the moment I am so fed up with the dire football we are producing on a regular basis that I really don't want to go down the match at the moment.

I didn't feel this bad during the relegation season

Offline Phil from the upper holte

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2012, 07:57:51 AM »
Yes mcleish needs to go ,but i think calling him fuckwit is a bit unfair and abusive- hes out of his depth and not good enough but hes a decent bloke trying his best, randy should be getting far more flak than he is right now, if doug had bern here now hed be getting dogs abuse but randy seems to be dodging the bullets and mcleish is his fall guy.

I don't think its unfair, it's quite polite

Offline Jimmy Smash

« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2012, 07:59:43 AM »
Randy's never here and ignores he media. It would be like shouting at the sky.

Offline PaulMcGrathsNo5Shirt

• GM : Jan, 2013
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2012, 08:11:26 AM »
We have better players tha Smethwick Ollbeyun, Norwich, Swansea, Fulham, and Sunderland yet we're behind them all in the league because they're coached and managed better. When was the last time we scored a goal that was one 'off the training ground?'

Offline itbrvilla

• GM : 16.02.2022
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2012, 08:14:42 AM »
Decent bloke? Just look at how he end up here to prove otherwise.

Offline eastie

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2012, 08:16:41 AM »
We have better players tha Smethwick Ollbeyun, Norwich, Swansea, Fulham, and Sunderland yet we're behind them all in the league because they're coached and managed better. When was the last time we scored a goal that was one 'off the training ground?'

Do we have better players though? In all honesty we have a dreadful decence and very average midfield , with a few promising youngsters- we have very few real decent players namely bent, given, and maybe gabby ,  the rest are nothing special.

Offline eastie

« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2012, 08:17:44 AM »
Decent bloke? Just look at how he end up here to prove otherwise.

Decent bloke yes, decent manager, no!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal