collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Proud To Be A Villa Fan.  (Read 25058 times)

Offline VillaAlways

• GM : 23.10.2016
Re: Proud To Be A Villa Fan.
« Reply #75 on: March 06, 2012, 11:02:11 AM »
It never ceases to amaze me how many red manc Brummie glory hunters seem to have a soft spot for small heath, or call them their second club.
I know a lot of Brum Mancs who simply 'hate villa'. I put it down to the fact that they dont know what local-rivalry is like and we are the nearest club to them nearby. But they actively despise us. They prefer Small Heath purely because they arent us (the ones i know).

It's because we are the most successful in the area.I have a friend ( Brummie) who is a Man City fan (pre Mansour) and he hates Villa but has time for West Brom,Wolves,Blose.He's become much more affable towards us since we've gone shite and they've started winning things,mind

Offline DR PETERS

Re: Proud To Be A Villa Fan.
« Reply #76 on: March 06, 2012, 01:18:57 PM »
The fact that if it was not for our chairman football as we know it would not exist, there would be no Premier League, no Champions League.
The unique name, ASTON VILLA, we're not a city or united or rovers
The fact that anyone coming to Birmingham off the M6 sees our ground
The Holte End
The Lion Rampant
Dennis Mortimer lifting the European Cup
Hearing the Dwight Yorke song rock Wembley after beating Leeds (Savo's goal in that final !)
There are so many more reasons but I am never anything else but proud to be a Villa fan

LOVE THE VILLA

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal