collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Villa Park Redevelopment by LeeB
[Today at 09:38:02 AM]

FFP by Chico Hamilton III
[Today at 09:14:08 AM]

Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers Pre Match by dicedlam
[Today at 09:14:03 AM]

Gordon Cowans by PeterWithesShin
[Today at 08:56:31 AM]

All aboard the shuttle bus. by algy
[Today at 08:04:45 AM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by Dogtanian
[Today at 07:10:41 AM]

Please Donate to Keep This Site Going - Link on Left & Top of Page by Bad English
[Today at 06:57:08 AM]

Muppet Donations by Bad English
[Today at 06:56:08 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: He's here, he's there, he's every ****** where, our Emile  (Read 7906 times)

Offline D.boy

• GM : Jan, 2013
Re: He's here, he's there, he's every ****** where, our Emile
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2012, 08:49:05 PM »
You've given me an idea ...................... VajazzyG

Offline Hopadop

• GM : 07.08.2024
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2012, 09:05:29 PM »
Chanelle Tagoe, Emile Heskey’s fiancée, believed her man was a builder until they had been going out for a few weeks. They were introduced by her uncle and she knew nothing about him.

She told The Mirror: “I didn’t know he was a footballer when we first met, he said he was a builder. I don’t think he wanted to say because he wanted to make sure I wasn’t just interested in going with a footballer.

“He didn’t tell me until we’d been on quite a few dates. We were out on a Saturday night and he said he had to work the next day, so I asked him what he was doing. When he said football I said, ‘Yeah, but what’s your job?’”

It's easily done

Online KevinGage

• GM : 20.09.20
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2012, 09:32:42 PM »
I hope after that outstanding performance on Sunday Chantelle gave him the clap he so richly deserves.

Offline Vancouver

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2012, 02:59:26 AM »
So he was out on a Saturday night with possibly a game the next day. How long before the game was her tweet? Giving away our tactical secrets like that

Offline Californian Villain

• Mustang 68
  • GM : Apr, 2012
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2012, 05:52:58 AM »
Emile's a builder! I knew it! I mean he's certainly not a striker, is he?

Offline ktvillan

• Location: In the land of Gazi Baba, pushing water uphill wth a fork
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2012, 08:52:27 AM »
Can't help feeling sorry for Heskey and all the stick he gets. He tries hard, and while not ideal because of his lack of goals, he isn't as bad as some believe when played up front. It's not his fault that McLeish shoehorns him into an ultra defensive line up.  I wonder how his kids in their Villa shirts feel when their Dad is getting abused by all and sundry at VP.

And why can't people write anything properly these days?

Offline The Laughing Policeman

• GM : 25.03.2017
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2012, 10:32:54 AM »
We now have proof that this season isn't AM's fault, it's all down to bloody Heskey's bloody idiot of a missus giving away our game plan before every match. ;)

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2012, 10:39:06 AM »
Can't help feeling sorry for Heskey and all the stick he gets. He tries hard, and while not ideal because of his lack of goals, he isn't as bad as some believe when played up front. It's not his fault that McLeish shoehorns him into an ultra defensive line up.  I wonder how his kids in their Villa shirts feel when their Dad is getting abused by all and sundry at VP.

To be honest, I've never really heard concerted abuse at Heskey at Villa Park. Maybe the kidz at the top of the Holte can hear it, but if they're shouting it, it doesn't reach as far as the Upper Trinity.

I have no issues with Heskey on a personal level, if i was a not particularly talented footballer approaching my 32nd birthday and got offered a ridiculous 3 year contract on 65k a week by Martin O'Neill, I'd have taken it as well.

Blame O'Neill for giving him the mind-boggling contract, and McLeish for fantasising about him being a midfielder / auxiliary defender.

Offline Concrete John

• GM : Mar, 2014
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2012, 10:45:34 AM »

To be honest, I've never really heard concerted abuse at Heskey at Villa Park. Maybe the kidz at the top of the Holte can hear it, but if they're shouting it, it doesn't reach as far as the Upper Trinity.

I have no issues with Heskey on a personal level, if i was a not particularly talented footballer approaching my 32nd birthday and got offered a ridiculous 3 year contract on 65k a week by Martin O'Neill, I'd have taken it as well.

Blame O'Neill for giving him the mind-boggling contract, and McLeish for fantasising about him being a midfielder / auxiliary defender.

Pretty much agree with that.

He had pace and power playing through the middle, which occupied defenders and created space for his strike partner.  That's his great attribute, but those are physical qualities that fade as he ages, so he's much less effective now.

But a model pro who works hard and does what the manager asks of him, so I wish him all the best when he leaves us in the summer.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2012, 07:17:59 PM »
She may use annoying text speak, but I wonder if she can do better most of this site by spelling Clark and McLeish correctly?

Offline hawkeye

• GM : Jun, 2012
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2012, 07:20:31 PM »
Heskey should be up front leading the team

of Donkeys on the Beach at Weston Supermare

Offline Vancouver

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2012, 04:21:17 PM »
What kills me about him is despite his size and pyhsical attributes, he doesn't half go down easily and moans when getting the slightest nudge. I'm no fighter but if he came at me I would fancy my chances.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal