collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Bye Bye Habib Beye...................  (Read 15948 times)

Online Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
Re: Bye Bye Habib Beye...................
« Reply #75 on: February 03, 2012, 12:24:20 PM »
As soon as Mon got the chance to sign players he went for Bridge & Davies, I do not pity Sunderland in fact I can't wait to LAUGH at them

I was listening to the radio yesterday ,   the mind washed media were going on about MON , wanking about the pubes on his head and Arsenal fans were even saying why didnt we get MON in and Wenger out .  My blood was just boiling . 

Boiling? I'd have been pissing myself laughing. Can you imagine MON with the Arsenal players?

As for Beye, a player that has no self respect, a player that preferred to pick up his £40k a week rather than play football in the latter years of his career. He and his kind won't be missed.

Offline London Villan

• GM : 27.05.2019
« Reply #76 on: February 03, 2012, 12:45:47 PM »
We've had a couple of these over the years... Hassan Kachloul... £40k a week for three years... now Beye.

What a waste of money. How bad must he be though...

Online Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #77 on: February 03, 2012, 05:09:07 PM »
To add a measure of balance, because deals like this are easy sticks to bash the current board with, every club has skeletons like this. Be they transfer fees that were stupidly high, or wages, or lengths of contract. We are not the only ones to offer deals that in the light of day look completely crazy. Let's not get too carried away even if quite clearly a number of deals done in the last few years were terrible.

Offline not3bad

• GM : 15.06.2022
« Reply #78 on: February 03, 2012, 05:29:39 PM »
As soon as Mon got the chance to sign players he went for Bridge & Davies, I do not pity Sunderland in fact I can't wait to LAUGH at them

I was listening to the radio yesterday ,   the mind washed media were going on about MON , wanking about the pubes on his head and Arsenal fans were even saying why didnt we get MON in and Wenger out .  My blood was just boiling . 

Boiling? I'd have been pissing myself laughing. Can you imagine MON with the Arsenal players?

I was going to say.  I'd bloody love it if Arsenal did get MON in!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal