collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: If you could go into the dressing room after todays game, what would you say  (Read 25568 times)

Offline Phil from the upper holte

I read today that we might offer heskey a new deal, words would fail me, we need to off load these losers

Offline gervilla

Thanks a lot u fuckers.

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
I read today that we might offer heskey a new deal, words would fail me, we need to off load these losers

Heskey to Sunderland, please.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
Bit harsh to go into the dressing room and blame Heskey for today.

Offline Irish villain

Where would you start? I'd let the kids leave the room to go and think about the game themselves. I'd hold our senior players back and say the following:

I'd remind them that our club has a rich history and that we have always been among the élite of English football.I'd ask them how many European cups Arsenal have won?

I'd ask them if they think that they have lived up to our illustrious history over the past two seasons or if they think they have given our fans their money's worth. I'd ask if they think that sort of capitulation is acceptable when they earn ££££s each week? I'd fine them all (our 'senior' players that is) two weeks ages. Anybody who had a problem with it would be placed on the transfer list, with immediate effect.

I'd tell them I'd rather have the kids  on the field, or even 11 donkeys who were prepared to burst themselves for Aston Villa, than have any of those wasters.

Offline London Villan

• GM : 27.05.2019
It was probably more like a Mike Bassett team talk...

Offline Greg N'Ash

A variation on the Leyton Orient manager clip except it would be Dunne, Warnock and Hutton getting the 2 weeks notice before the kick-off
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 09:44:26 PM by Greg N'Ash »

Offline James

It's Randy Lerner I'd like to talk to, never mind the manager and players. What would you all to say to him?

Offline Dave Clark Five

• Location: In Doctor Who's Tardis trying to find Villa Park anytime between 1970 and 1972.
  • GM : June, 2013
It's Randy Lerner I'd like to talk to, never mind the manager and players. What would you all to say to him?
How would he have got on in the old AGMs where Doug was always slated?

Offline Irish villain

I'd ask him to promise that he will let whoever is our manager completely restructure the squad in the summer. He might need to take a hit on some players like Hutton, Warnock and  possibly even N'Zogbia as I'm not sure it's going to work out. In the long-term it'd be worth taking a financial hit this summer , that is unless he'd be happy to see us in the Championship within 18 months.

I'd  also ask him not to sanction new contracts for Heskey and Beye. I'd ask him to set aside at least £20m to rebuild our defence.

Offline gervilla

Well I've read some stupid stuff in my time but that has to take the biscuit, I personally have been looking forward to waiting too see what our starting line up will be and not having to worry about Emile being included. I wish the guy no ill and hope he plays for another few seasons, injury free but just not for us. I want the best for us ( or the best we can afford) but Emile just is not it.

Offline Kingthing

Go and give your shirts to 11 fans in the stands and fuck off home. You've tried your best but lets give the the fans a go.

Offline villasjf

• GM : Sep, 10
You signed the manager YOU sort it and NOW.

Offline steffo

Sack Mcleish.

Offline TheSandman

• GM : May, 2013

You gave him the job, you knew the likely reaction, so how about backing him rather than using him as a convenient scapegoat?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal