collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: If you could go into the dressing room after todays game, what would you say  (Read 25559 times)

Offline Countryside Villain

• GM : 11.05.2016
"Well you fucked that up, didn't you.  You're all getting the coach home with the fans, I'm sure they'll give yousome constructive feedback"

Offline London Villan

• GM : 27.05.2019
That sort of dressing down would do sod all for our lot. Sadly most of our lot are millionaires that couldn't give a flying fcuk about the club, us, or there own reputations...

Offline curiousorange

• Chris Stanley's Bazaar
"You're all c***s"

Offline Dave Clark Five

• Location: In Doctor Who's Tardis trying to find Villa Park anytime between 1970 and 1972.
  • GM : June, 2013
I would quote them the following from The Aston Villa Miscellany;

"Everytime you come here it must bring back memoriess, Pongo' I said.  He stared out for a long while.  I thought he'd forgotten I was there.  'Aye,' he said suddenly 'aye, they're a great club...the greatest.'  I stood and looked with him, this old man whose
goals had set the the Villa crowds roaring long ago.  it was not quite dusk on that March afternoon and I saw them too...they were out again the old ghosts...Jack Hughes scorer just about one hundred years earlier of Aston Villa's first goal ( perhaps to the very day)...George Ramsey...the Hunter brothers...Willie McGregor...Denny Hodgetts...legion upon legion of them on parade now, filling the field with claret and blue...the century with pride."

Then promptly tell them  that's what it means to us all!  If they are not prepared to show the pride that those above had for Aston Villa then pack your bags.  We don't want you either!!!!

Yes. Follow that!

Online Karlos96

You're a factory of sadness.

Offline curiousorange

• Chris Stanley's Bazaar
"I'd rather see Dave Lee Travis play Macbeth."

Offline Jimsta

• GM : 13.05.2020
Well done Lads, i didn't want the replay as on Uk Gold there is a rerun of Porridge. I just can not miss that.

Offline ozzjim

• GM : 30.08.2022
Mr McLeish, I know wages are tight, but let Heskey go on a free and sign 2 full backs with the wage options please. Any fuckers that know how to defend. At which point I would turn to Warnock and Hutton, shake my head and tell them to fuck off out of my club, useless, spineless knobs.

Addressing Heskey, I would tell him not to be upset, but he is as much use as a fart in a lift, and someone (MON) is bound to want him somewhere.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
Taxi for Mr Hutton and Mr Warnock?

Offline PaulMcGrathsNo5Shirt

• GM : Jan, 2013
Let's be honest, the vast majority of them wouldn't give a shit what was said to them by anybody. They're all a bunch of overpaid, over hyped, unintelligent, arrogant arseholes. 
The only players who I would suggest might have a degree of hurt this evening would be Albrighton, Gabby and Gary Gardner.

Offline Dave Clark Five

• Location: In Doctor Who's Tardis trying to find Villa Park anytime between 1970 and 1972.
  • GM : June, 2013
Easy pickings.

Offline kippaxvilla2

I would say this.

Offline TimTheVillain

Easy pickings.

Low hanging fruit, but clearly rotten.

Offline TheSandman

• GM : May, 2013
Let's be honest, the vast majority of them wouldn't give a shit what was said to them by anybody. They're all a bunch of overpaid, over hyped, unintelligent, arrogant arseholes. 
The only players who I would suggest might have a degree of hurt this evening would be Albrighton, Gabby and Gary Gardner.

I agree with that. We have become Comfort Zone F.C. a sort of knackers' yard for not particularly good players and management. A place where they need not worry about a thing before picking up a fat salary. Make a bad mistake that contributes to costing a game? Don't worry about it! Pick up your £50K a week. They don't expect to win the FA cup or be in danger of winning a trophy so what does it matter just as long as we stay treading water in midtable.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
That comment "There's a good living to be made at Villa Park as long as they don't get relegated." or something similar is still as valid today as it was when it was made. 

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal