collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Villa Park Redevelopment by Clampy
[Today at 09:59:18 AM]

Gordon Cowans by brian green
[Today at 09:55:02 AM]

FFP by The Edge
[Today at 09:55:00 AM]

Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers Pre Match by dicedlam
[Today at 09:14:03 AM]

All aboard the shuttle bus. by algy
[Today at 08:04:45 AM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by Dogtanian
[Today at 07:10:41 AM]

Please Donate to Keep This Site Going - Link on Left & Top of Page by Bad English
[Today at 06:57:08 AM]

Muppet Donations by Bad English
[Today at 06:56:08 AM]

Recent Posts

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by Clampy
[Today at 09:59:18 AM]

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by Gareth
[Today at 09:57:19 AM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by brian green
[Today at 09:55:02 AM]

Re: FFP by The Edge
[Today at 09:55:00 AM]

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by LeeB
[Today at 09:54:22 AM]

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by langleylions
[Today at 09:51:04 AM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by LeeB
[Today at 09:50:04 AM]

Re: FFP by oldtimernow
[Today at 09:47:59 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: If you could go into the dressing room after todays game, what would you say  (Read 25464 times)

Offline dazzyg

• I ❤ Alex McLeish
I have another one !!! How about just before kick off tomorrow evening Randy Lerner enters the dressing room and says " Alex I'm really sorry but I made a huge mistake I thought you were Mark Hughes" and now that Mark Hughes will be in the next dug out would you mind swopping? Just think how f**ked off the QPR fans would be then.

I bet all the AM fan club could then become QPR fans as they dont really mind who AM manages

Offline Lee

• http://astonvilla.blogfootball.com/BlackCountryVilla/
  • GM : Jul, 2014
is this AM Fanclub some kind of tribute band to Teenage Fanclub?

Offline selly park trinity

• GM : Jan, 2014
Waaaaahhhhh!

Offline dazzyg

• I ❤ Alex McLeish

Well by the bleeding commenst that some fans are making they are either kids pretending to be adults or they are just thick s**t fans or haven't a clue what they are talking about. Other than that they are Scottish or blue noses on here trying to rile me !!

Online Chico Hamilton III

Well by the bleeding commenst that some fans are making they are either kids pretending to be adults or they are just thick s**t fans or haven't a clue what they are talking about

Yep - you've certainly described at least one of the posters on this site

Offline Ger Regan

• GM : 25.11.2023
Well by the bleeding commenst that some fans are making they are either kids pretending to be adults or they are just thick s**t fans or haven't a clue what they are talking about

Yep - you've certainly described at least one of the posters on this site
His complete lack of self-awareness is magnificent, isn't it?

Offline Small Rodent

• GM : 30.11.2024

Well by the bleeding commenst that some fans are making they are either kids pretending to be adults or they are just thick s**t fans or haven't a clue what they are talking about. Other than that they are Scottish or blue noses on here trying to rile me !!

Thats' right, because all Scottish defend every Scotsman or woman alive whatever they do. And if you're Scottish you cannot support Villa.

Offline Dave Clark Five

• Location: In Doctor Who's Tardis trying to find Villa Park anytime between 1970 and 1972.
  • GM : June, 2013

Well by the bleeding commenst that some fans are making they are either kids pretending to be adults or they are just thick s**t fans or haven't a clue what they are talking about. Other than that they are Scottish or blue noses on here trying to rile me
 !!

Wrogn agian.

Offline Archbishop Herbert Cockthrottle

• GM : 06.07.2024

No, we just can't stand digital radio.
Bring back the crackle and hiss.

Offline TheSandman

• GM : May, 2013
DazzyG, your posts physically hurt my brain to read. The lack of logic, the poor grammar and absolutely dreadful punctuation really do belong somewhere like Keep Right On. You'd fit right in there. Like them you are driven by a hatred of your local rivals greater than the love you feel for your own team. I'm no fan of McLeish. I have serious reservations about his style of play and his abilities but in spite of that I hope he succeeds. You do not. Reading your posts since Sunday's horrific capitulation make it seem like you can barely contain your glee at the fact that we, the team you purportedly support , lost enabling you to prove a sad little point against people on here. There are noses and albion who seem to hate Villa less than you. I can picture you now watching those seven horrific minutes where our last chance of silverware this season was pissed up the wall and unlike most Villa rather than rage you were probably wanking yourself off at the excitement and enjoyment of being (in your sad little world) being proved right. You really are a sad little wanker.

Offline Ger Regan

• GM : 25.11.2023
DazzyG, your posts physically hurt my brain to read. The lack of logic, the poor grammar and absolutely dreadful punctuation really do belong somewhere like Keep Right On. You'd fit right in there. Like them you are driven by a hatred of your local rivals greater than the love you feel for your own team. I'm no fan of McLeish. I have serious reservations about his style of play and his abilities but in spite of that I hope he succeeds. You do not. Reading your posts since Sunday's horrific capitulation make it seem like you can barely contain your glee at the fact that we, the team you purportedly support , lost enabling you to prove a sad little point against people on here. There are noses and albion who seem to hate Villa less than you. I can picture you now watching those seven horrific minutes where our last chance of silverware this season was pissed up the wall and unlike most Villa rather than rage you were probably wanking yourself off at the excitement and enjoyment of being (in your sad little world) being proved right. You really are a sad little wanker.
+1

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
What a question ! I just wish that I had the chance to vent my feelings to the team and especially my old mate Alex. Fristly I would ask Alex to leave the room as if he started to cry having been shouted it it would just not be right would it?

I doubt he would be upset by anything you said. I doubt even more that you would have the nerve to shout at him in the first place After all, you couldn't be bothered to attend a 'mass protest' against him.

ohhhhhhhhh catty or what !!!! Dave the moderator ! as previously mentioned when you are employed the idea is that you turn up for work and do a good shift......maybe AM should take a note and start to win us a few games wouldn't that be a novelty eh?

I've asked you this before, and you've not replied. How is coming straight from work an excuse for turning up early and not hanging around until the time this protest was due to start?

Offline Archbishop Herbert Cockthrottle

• GM : 06.07.2024

Online Stu

• GM : 09.04.2021
How about just before the match against QPR Randy Lerner walks into the dressing and hands Alex his P45?

Now wouldn't that solve some issues ? And just think the AM fan club (not all of you out there before I get anymore replies) would then be able to go back down their little holes.

You do know that won't happen don't you? I think only relegation will get him sacked, and none of us want that. Randy (and we'll never know why) thought that McLeish, with his excellent record in Prem management, could do the job for Villa. What kind of a job he wants him to do is up for debate, but he's Randy's man. To be fair to McLeish, Randy should be backing him more, but again, I just don't trust McLeish with the money.

Online Stu

• GM : 09.04.2021

Yep, that's right, no one supports the Villa like you do. This site is all about your relationship with the club, after all.

You're behaving like a childish brat now.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal