collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: It's the ENDA the world as we know it, and I feel fine !  (Read 8103 times)

Offline frank black

Re: It's the ENDA the world as we know it, and I feel fine !
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2012, 06:49:29 PM »
A few mentioned Delph playing there on another thread which may be ok although isn't he going on loan?  Any reports on Baker or Lowry at Millwall?  Doubt they'd have any claim to the position ahead of Stevens though, especially if they played in the last Millwall game!

Blimey Delph at left back and Hutton on the right. No chance of we will get into Europe via the Fair Play rule. ;-)

Offline Shrek

• It goes Football, Formula 1, Cricket in that order
  • GM : 04.06.2015
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2012, 07:01:00 PM »
The more this season goes on the more I think Gerrard knew what he was doing!

He did.

We are now in the same position we were in 12 months ago, Shit defence and poor midfield.

Offline luke25

« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2012, 07:03:23 PM »
Warnock has been awful for pretty much the whole season

Got to disagree. Warnock was a reliable performer up until Xmas. He's had some mares recently and is suffering a crisis of confidence but the bloke never hides when things are going badly.
I can't agree with that, every time he fucks up he pretends he's injured.

Offline ozzjim

• GM : 30.08.2022
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2012, 07:10:05 PM »
Warnock has been awful for pretty much the whole season

Got to disagree. Warnock was a reliable performer up until Xmas. He's had some mares recently and is suffering a crisis of confidence but the bloke never hides when things are going badly.
I can't agree with that, every time he fucks up he pretends he's injured.

So true Luke. He does something inexplicably shit then feigns injury for 5 minutes for sympathy. He is a liability, and has been all season without exaggeration. There has been 2-3 respectable games, but the rest of the time he has been totally inept, and if McLeish cannot find a loan left back or playing someone else there he is even more bobbins at this management game than I feared. Houllier and GMac identified all the weaknesses and wanted them out the club. This guy embraces them and claims they are playing magnificently. Something about leading the blind...

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal