collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Locking a thread  (Read 3025 times)

Offline nigel

Locking a thread
« on: December 16, 2011, 08:52:36 AM »
Just wondering, who decides to lock a thread?
I've posted on a couple of threads which have been locked and I've been directed to another one which seemed to have started on a different subject and digressed onto the particular subject.
Surely, if the initial subject has started to digress into another subject, it would be better to lock the initial thread and start a fresh one?

Offline rutski

Re: Locking a thread
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 09:31:17 AM »
i have been to a couple of heroes and villains board meetings and we discuss who is allowed to post new threads on topics that may have a similar vein elsewhere. We also discussed various posters who like their own name up in lights and did not read other threads for which they could comment upon that subject.
Your name came up nigel so we voted to blackball you from having new topics on most subjects!
The committee is a democratic entity but a balanced decision was made to lock you out!
any queries contact D woodall
ps, the board meetings are lavish from the massive profits we make and we spent the money on champers and hookers!

Offline nigel

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2011, 12:39:11 PM »
That's understandable rutski, I do tend to talk a load of crap at times.
I would like to add, though, that I'm a pimp down in Mayfair and own a champagne import company  :D

Online Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2011, 04:12:14 PM »
Hello!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal