collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Saturdays Pre Match Entertainment. ( The McLeish Out Demo).  (Read 85071 times)

Offline dazzyg

• I ❤ Alex McLeish
Re: Saturdays Pre Match Entertainment. ( The McLeish Out Demo).
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2012, 02:08:42 PM »
What!!!! No press???? Let's get real lads AM is not popular with more people than just me....

Yes, but you're confusing people who may not rate McLeish with people who have the need to bang on about it every second of every day and for who their dislike of McLeish has overtaken their support of Villa. There's a difference.

If you don't like fans having "an opinion" then don't reply.  SIMPLES.

Offline SheffieldVillain

• GM : 18.02.2022
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2012, 02:10:11 PM »
What!!!! No press???? Let's get real lads AM is not popular with more people than just me....

Yes, but you're confusing people who may not rate McLeish with people who have the need to bang on about it every second of every day and for who their dislike of McLeish has overtaken their support of Villa. There's a difference.

Did I say people couldn't have an opinion? And yes, you are.

Offline dazzyg

• I ❤ Alex McLeish
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2012, 02:11:19 PM »
All fans aren't like a few on here who think you can't fault the manager and you have to be positive otherwise people won't like it. Well it doesn't work like that in the real world if you don't agree then voice it.

Offline Concrete John

• GM : Mar, 2014
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2012, 02:13:11 PM »
Bottom line is AM has yet to do anything that warrants the sack.  Some may not like him and some may think we could get a better man, but given our resources results are relatively decent and performances are showing some recent improvement.  We're a couple of places below where I think we should be in the league, but that's hardly a sacing offence with half the season left to play.

Offline dazzyg

• I ❤ Alex McLeish
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2012, 02:13:47 PM »

ouch !!!!! how long did it take you to work out that reply............. I'm amazed how many people are on here making comments during the day doesn't anyone go to work?????  I only comment during a break at work.....am I in the minority who actually work.......

Offline Chris Harte

« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2012, 02:14:03 PM »
Is the manager beyond critisism: No.

Do I like the manager: No.

Do I not like the manager because of where he used to manage: No.

Do I think there are other, more valid, reasons for not liking the manager: Yes.

Offline SheffieldVillain

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2012, 02:14:11 PM »
All fans aren't like a few on here who think you can't fault the manager and you have to be positive otherwise people won't like it. Well it doesn't work like that in the real world if you don't agree then voice it.

Nobody has said that the manager can't be faulted, or that everything is positive. He clearly can and everything clearly isn't.

'In the real world' there are also a number of viewpoints between 'everything is perfect' and 'sack him now'. You seem not to be able to understand this. Also your constant insinuation that anybody who isn't chanting anti-McLeish chants twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week isn't a 'real fan' is pathetic.

Offline SheffieldVillain

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2012, 02:15:30 PM »

ouch !!!!! how long did it take you to work out that reply............. I'm amazed how many people are on here making comments during the day doesn't anyone go to work?????  I only comment during a break at work.....am I in the minority who actually work.......

Given that you're commenting during a break from work, do you not think it's possible that the other people posting are also commenting during a break from work?

Offline dazzyg

• I ❤ Alex McLeish
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2012, 02:15:49 PM »

Nobody has said that the manager can't be faulted, or that everything is positive. He clearly can and everything clearly isn't.

'In the real world' there are also a number of viewpoints between 'everything is perfect' and 'sack him now'. You seem not to be able to understand this. Also your constant insinuation that anybody who isn't chanting anti-McLeish chants twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week isn't a 'real fan' is pathetic.

ouch again......................Fans without an opinion are not real fans.............unless your an armchair fan......hmmmmm are you?

Offline Hoppo

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2012, 02:16:01 PM »
Im on the fence here. I enjoy drinking before the game too much to bother with demonstrations and all that and being a Brummie cant be arsed! I have to say I rather like Mr McLeish back to his Rangers Aberdeen and Scotland days BUT this season is so hard work.. The football in the vast majority of the time has been dire. Jenas Hutton and Keane have been so boring please dont touch Spurs reserves again. I can appreciate were in a season of mid table numbness and im trying to go with the flow but if it wasnt for a meet with the lads on saturday would I bother going?

Offline Stu

• GM : 09.04.2021
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2012, 02:16:26 PM »

Do you remember the 'Ellis Out' protests? They were cringeworthy and this is going to be worse. If you want to protest, hit the club where it hurts - don't go to the match.

Offline dazzyg

• I ❤ Alex McLeish
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2012, 02:16:55 PM »

Given that you're commenting during a break from work, do you not think it's possible that the other people posting are also commenting during a break from work?

Must be a bloody long break............

Offline TheSandman

• GM : May, 2013
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2012, 02:17:38 PM »
Dave Clark Five should run a Guess the Crowd for this.

My guess is 54. Four protestors, no media and fifty people pointing and laughing and following my recent form in the GTC that is probably going to be too high.

Offline dazzyg

• I ❤ Alex McLeish
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2012, 02:18:23 PM »

Do you remember the 'Ellis Out' protests? They were cringeworthy and this is going to be worse. If you want to protest, hit the club where it hurts - don't go to the match.

Already paid for a season ticket in August (stupidly) £620 down the drain

Online PaulWinch again

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2012, 02:18:38 PM »
Oh dear.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal