collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Special message to the guy in the Trocadero on Sat night  (Read 27326 times)

Offline Dave Clark Five

• Location: In Doctor Who's Tardis trying to find Villa Park anytime between 1970 and 1972.
  • GM : June, 2013
Re: Special message to the guy in the Trocadero on Sat night
« Reply #75 on: March 05, 2012, 08:46:20 PM »
Those were the days when the only pubs on Broad Street were the Crown and the Westward Ho!
Happy days...I used to go in the Westward some lunchtimes when I worked at the old Motor Tax office in Oozells Street. You used to see the ATV crowd in The Crown, I remember seeing Simon Smith & Billy Wright in there on occasions
Oozells St Motor Tax Office. I went there a few times. Hidden away near Barbarellas. Bulls Head, Bishopsgate St and the Crusader were also in the area. Prince of Wales and Longboat. Rum Runner. Another venue that opened in the late afternoon, when everywhere else was shut, was that club on Holloway Head opposite the Greyhound. Can't think of its name. The Sentinels, the Colwyn. The list is endless.

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #76 on: March 05, 2012, 09:32:07 PM »
Another venue that opened in the late afternoon, when everywhere else was shut, was that club on Holloway Head opposite the Greyhound. Can't think of its name.

The Odd Spot?

Offline Dave Clark Five

• Location: In Doctor Who's Tardis trying to find Villa Park anytime between 1970 and 1972.
  • GM : June, 2013
« Reply #77 on: March 05, 2012, 09:45:06 PM »
Another venue that opened in the late afternoon, when everywhere else was shut, was that club on Holloway Head opposite the Greyhound. Can't think of its name.

The Odd Spot?
That was it Dave. Is it still there?
Woodman in Cregoe St.
The Emily Arms was about as grim as you could get.

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #78 on: March 05, 2012, 09:55:50 PM »

The Odd Spot?
That was it Dave. Is it still there?
Woodman in Cregoe St.
The Emily Arms was about as grim as you could get.

Last I heard it was the Bier Keller.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal