collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Villa being discussed at length on Talksport right now  (Read 55282 times)

Offline Compass

Re: Villa being discussed at length on Talksport right now
« Reply #225 on: December 08, 2011, 05:59:40 PM »
I'm having do much fun lately, annoying the Stalinists who cannot tolerate any other viewpoint. I imagine Iago and Compass walking home from school together planning new ways to say the same thing and then screaming at their PCs because they can't force me to change my mind.

Funny how you and you and Compass weren't going to bother answering but neither lasted more than 10 minutes.

Is this a joke? It's a new day today and out of nowhere you decided to name/insult me and the other guy because we dared to challenge your flawed opinion. And now you think it's funny you have baited us?

How the fuck have you managed to stay on this forum all these years with 25k + posts is beyond me. At least there's some logic in this world and you're not a mod thank christ for obvious reasons. You're a giant parody of yourself and a complete moron. You have a mind capacity of a 12 year old as proven today and have a mindset of a Blose thinking anything McLeish has dished out under Villa is good enough.

Good job, your trolling tactics worked, but I don't give crap anymore because I'm done with this forum. But that's not to say I didn't have the pleasure of speaking to my fellow fans here because I did. But Chris Smith you belong to SHA where they expect turd getting served up to them. Carry on swallowing it.

Adios.  ;)  ;D

Offline Dante Lavelli

• GM : 25.05.2023
« Reply #226 on: December 08, 2011, 06:05:20 PM »
Someone, anyone, please make it stop.

Offline Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #227 on: December 08, 2011, 06:14:38 PM »
Ahh, the old Chris Smith vs (insert name here) argument. Bless old Chrissie, i remember the days when he was stood by DOL even after we were totally humiliated up at Doncaster Rovers, so what's happening now is nothing new. Most of us are immune to it. It's just Chris being Chris. It's predictable but nothing new.

Online Stu

• GM : 09.04.2021
« Reply #228 on: December 08, 2011, 06:18:59 PM »
Ahh, the old Chris Smith vs (insert name here) argument. Bless old Chrissie, i remember the days when he was stood by DOL even after we were totally humiliated up at Doncaster Rovers, so what's happening now is nothing new. Most of us are immune to it. It's just Chris being Chris. It's predictable but nothing new.

If we go out to Bristol Rovers in the cup, then we really will be partying like it's 2005.

Offline Iago

« Reply #229 on: December 08, 2011, 06:44:59 PM »
What was the original point of the thread before the stupid argument erupted?

Offline Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #230 on: December 08, 2011, 06:46:00 PM »
Ahh, the old Chris Smith vs (insert name here) argument. Bless old Chrissie, i remember the days when he stood by DOL even after we were totally humiliated up at Doncaster Rovers, so what's happening now is nothing new. Most of us are immune to it. It's just Chris being Chris. It's predictable but nothing new.

If we go out to Bristol Rovers in the cup, then we really will be partying like it's 2005.

We might play better in the second half though.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 06:49:12 PM by Clampy »

Offline Chris Smith

• GM : 08.01.2025
« Reply #231 on: December 08, 2011, 06:55:05 PM »

No, nothing new. I'm stating my position and sticking to it. Why is that such a bad thing? Why is  saying that 14 games is too short a period for making an informed judgement on a manger so controversial?

Offline taylorsworkrate

« Reply #232 on: December 08, 2011, 07:00:21 PM »
Someone, anyone, please make it stop.

Post of the week.

Can be applied in so many ways currently.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 07:02:19 PM by taylorsworkrate »

Online Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #233 on: December 08, 2011, 07:21:40 PM »
I think that's enough now.

Online pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #234 on: December 08, 2011, 09:46:39 PM »
Yes, congratulations on some utterly twattish behaviour on this thread, and well done to all concenred for paying zero attention to the requests not to.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal