collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: trevor francis' son in court for robbing lee hendrie!  (Read 13977 times)

Offline Greg N'Ash

Re: trevor francis' son in court for robbing lee hendrie!
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2011, 07:43:57 PM »
It's widely know Hendrie has done the cottage up to display all his football honours and trophies. Francis Jr was bang to rights once the Police stopped him in a van with a load of empty display cases.

Offline charlie

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2011, 10:58:52 AM »
Not more empty cases for the small Heap trophy shelf

Offline Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2011, 11:06:34 AM »
Oh Francis, Francis..I'd walk a mile and bit to see your son in the nick

Offline adrenachrome

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2011, 10:31:51 AM »

Ex-Aston Villa star Lee Hendrie facing bankruptcy hearing

Dec 11 2011 by Jeanette Oldham, Sunday Mercury

Former Aston Villa star Lee Hendrie is facing bankruptcy proceedings, the Sunday Mercury can reveal.     HM Revenue and Customs has submitted a petition for bankruptcy against the former England international at London’s High Court.
The case, known as a Government creditor’s petition, is due to be heard on January 27.
               Last week, in a separate matter, we revealed the son of Blues   football legend Trevor Francis had been charged with burglary at a £1.7   million property owned by Hendrie.
James Francis, 24, will appear at court next month, accused of a   break-in at a cottage in the grounds of the luxury mansion, Finwood   Lawn, set in the leafy village of Rowington, Warwickshire.
The former Villa midfielder, 34, was not at home at the time of the   alleged break-in in July. His main home is in Dickens Hill, Solihull.
Hendrie, who once earned £24,000 per week, is currently selling   Finwood Lawn for £1.7 million. He paid £1.6 million for the six-bedroom   mansion in 2006.
Land Registry records show that Barclays Bank obtained an interim   charging order on the property – which can be the first step towards a   possible forced sale – at Warwick County Court on August 25.
Finwood Lawn is surrounded by 3.5 acres, with views across the stunning countryside.
The property boasts six bedrooms, five bathrooms, a ‘stunning’   open-plan ground floor, a ‘garden room’, study, laundry, and refurbished   cellar bar.
There is also a double barn garage and two self-contained cottages –   one of which is believed to have been the target of Mr Francis’ alleged   burglary.
Hendrie is a director of six companies, five of which have a good credit rating and one is in liquidation.

Offline lordmcgrath5

• GM : June, 2013
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2011, 11:17:44 AM »
Holte End favourite? My fucking arse he was.

Online john e

• GM : 28.06.2024
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2011, 11:44:53 AM »
I always liked the lad,
 he probably is a bit of a numpty in real life,
 but For whatever reason I enjoyed watching him play for Villa for the most part, although would definitely concede he wasted his talent somewhat and given more discipline and determination could have been a lot better

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2011, 07:10:21 PM »
I always liked the lad,
 but For whatever reason I enjoyed watching him play for Villa for the most part, although would definitely concede he wasted his talent somewhat and given more discipline and determination could have been a lot better

Same for me.

Offline Karlos96

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2011, 08:05:09 PM »
How on earth can he be filing for bankruptcy?  Played most of his career in the Premiership, Christ knows how much money he made, footballers really are idiots.

Offline Rigadon

• GM : Aug, 2014
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2011, 08:13:03 PM »
Something quite sad about it.  Can't put my finger on it. 

Offline Hookeysmith

• GM : 06.02.2025
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2011, 04:39:06 PM »
Add the the ever growing list of really talented footballer who pissed their careers away

Makes you realise for all the hype and media attention just how professional the Beckhams of this world really are.

Imagine if at his height Gascoigne was under the wing of Fergison - what a player he would have been instead of the washed out freak he is now

Offline London Villan

• GM : 27.05.2019
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2011, 05:21:00 PM »
Look at Hendrie's life though, average premiership football, no trophies or medals, but still more than enough money to own a couple of mansions, drive ferraris... and still he's managed to blow it all... madness. I bet his agent isn't bankrupt.

Offline Aston Manor

« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2011, 05:33:49 PM »
I always liked the lad,

Same for me.

Yeah, i'd go with that. Always was popular with me, and Villa fans until everyone stopped liking him for thinking it reasonable that chavs who could play football should mind their ps and qs with their betters.

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2011, 06:00:00 PM »
Hendrie doesn't own that house.

He was renting it from Nick Skelton

Offline QBVILLA

« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2011, 06:53:30 AM »
Look at Hendrie's life though, average premiership football, no trophies or medals, but still more than enough money to own a couple of mansions, drive ferraris... and still he's managed to blow it all... madness. I bet his agent isn't bankrupt.

It says in the article that he's a director of 6 companies, five of which have good credit rating and one which is in liquidation.That happens in business, doesn't automatically mean that he's frittered his money away.Wasn't it being reported last year that Friedel was facing bankruptcy due to a failing business venture? I don't think anyone would regard Friedel a similar character to Hendrie.

Offline Aston Manor

« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2011, 12:20:40 PM »
Ah, the Freidel character thing. Applauded and lauded and giving approving nods when he made one more move purely for the money. Milner went clearly for the football and his career and he is lambasted as being motivated by money first and foremost. Crazy, and wrong.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal