collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: trevor francis' son in court for robbing lee hendrie!  (Read 14016 times)

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
Re: trevor francis' son in court for robbing lee hendrie!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 09:54:39 AM »
It's sad. I guess Trevor is disappointed as any parent who would find themselves in this position. Trevor would have given him lots of advice in the past few years however as this young man is 24 there is not an awful lot he can do other to to provide help if he asks.

Offline TheMitaCopier

• AVFC
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 09:56:51 AM »
i doubt he did it because he neede the money or because he's some kind of career criminal. he probably thought he was being funny robbing a villa mans yard. bet he ain't laughing now

Offline Andy_Lochhead_in_the_air

• Location: Upton Park....No, Olympic Stadium....No, Aston Park...Yes that's it,Turf Moor.
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2011, 09:58:02 AM »
If you get the Mercury you can see pictures of the inside of Lee Hendries luxury home Finwood Lawn.

I am not so much shocked that the offspring of a multi millionaire bluenose feels the need to indulge in a bit of housebreaking.

No, what is really shocking is that Lee Hendrie appears to have quite good taste in home decor and furnishings - certainly better than Stephen Irelands. 

Offline TopDeck113

• GM : 27.07.2023
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2011, 11:41:56 AM »
If you get the Mercury you can see pictures of the inside of Lee Hendries luxury home Finwood Lawn.

I am not so much shocked that the offspring of a multi millionaire bluenose feels the need to indulge in a bit of housebreaking.

No, what is really shocking is that Lee Hendrie appears to have quite good taste in home decor and furnishings - certainly better than Stephen Irelands. 

Which itself is not as shocking as seeing evidence of the lifestyle that being, at best, a mediocre Premier League footballer buys.

Online Nev

• GM : 03.02.2022
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2011, 12:46:38 PM »
Didn't Satan threaten to resign from the Sty once because someone gave his son "a funny look" in one of the Hos-piss-tality cupboards after a game?

Or did I dream it?

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2011, 12:49:56 PM »
I'm sure I remember reading that Francis jr and Hendrie were good mates. It sounds like either (a) Hendrie has pissed him off and he's after revenge, or (b) they're still mates and Francis decided to rob him anyway, making him a reprehensible human being.

If he's found guilty, of course.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2011, 12:53:37 PM »
I think he threatened to quit because Kaz had started trying to make a few more quid by flogging tickets to the oinks for the suites his family used and someone called his son a nasty name or something like that. I couldn't decide if that was a news story or an estate agent ad trying to help sell Hendrie's house. You have to sympathise though, it is annoying when someone breaks into one of the cottages in the grounds of your second home.

Offline dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2011, 01:03:15 PM »
I think he threatened to quit because Kaz had started trying to make a few more quid by flogging tickets to the oinks for the suites his family used and someone called his son a nasty name or something like that. I couldn't decide if that was a news story or an estate agent ad trying to help sell Hendrie's house. You have to sympathise though, it is annoying when someone breaks into one of the cottages in the grounds of your second home.

Yes, we've had that problem ourselves.

Offline joe_c

• Location: My secret hayloft, shot with shafts of afternoon sunlight
  • GM : 31.03.2020
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2011, 01:41:00 PM »
Incredibly, the Mercury have managed to plug their usual anti Villa agenda and have basically written a story that says "Nice man's son alleged to have burgled nasty man's house."

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2011, 01:42:20 PM »
I'm sure I remember reading that Francis jr and Hendrie were good mates. It sounds like either (a) Hendrie has pissed him off and he's after revenge, or (b) they're still mates and Francis decided to rob him anyway, making him a reprehensible human being.

If he's found guilty, of course.

My brother's best mate is Francis's other son, and I know those two are close mates.

Offline Dave Cooper please

• GM : 20.04.2019
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2011, 01:51:36 PM »
Incredibly, the Mercury have managed to plug their usual anti Villa agenda and have basically written a story that says "Nice man's son alleged to have burgled nasty man's house."

The bastards have managed to find a picture of him in a Tamworth shirt as well.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2011, 02:03:42 PM »
I'm sick of the press and their anti-Tammurf agenda.

Offline The Man With A Stick

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2011, 03:34:15 PM »
Didn't Satan threaten to resign from the Sty once because someone gave his son "a funny look" in one of the Hos-piss-tality cupboards after a game?

They were probably looking at the "666" birthmark on his face.

Offline LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2011, 07:25:48 PM »
I wonder if he walks backwards too?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal