collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: If McLeish was sacked, who would you want in?  (Read 95312 times)

Offline Phil from the upper holte

Re: If McLeish was sacked, who would you want in?
« Reply #435 on: December 10, 2011, 10:33:05 PM »
Yes we won but Bolton were poor and we still made hard work of it. He still has a lot to do for me

Offline Dave Clark Five

• Location: In Doctor Who's Tardis trying to find Villa Park anytime between 1970 and 1972.
  • GM : June, 2013
« Reply #436 on: December 10, 2011, 10:36:53 PM »
He absolutely is a crap manager though.
That is bollocks.

Is it really?  Another win against a crap team doesn't change the fact that he's a bad manager.

Some of us like to think good about our people. That is why we love our days out with the club and its supporters.

Offline Dave Clark Five

• Location: In Doctor Who's Tardis trying to find Villa Park anytime between 1970 and 1972.
  • GM : June, 2013
« Reply #437 on: December 10, 2011, 10:41:54 PM »
Ok, I was just trying to appear balanced and reasonable, but I'll admit: he's pretty crap.
Bandwagon here you come.

Sigh.
Just what I thought.

Online Somniloquism

• GM : 06.12.2024
« Reply #438 on: December 10, 2011, 11:03:31 PM »
Ok, I was just trying to appear balanced and reasonable, but I'll admit: he's pretty crap.
Bandwagon here you come.

Sigh.
Just what I thought.

Whilst I agree that there are some who have been totally over the top and have said they would prefer losses if it means the manager is gone. To come on here after we have beaten the current worst team in the league to gloat over a win and have ago at people like Eigentor seems to be the exact extremism you are moaning at others about.

For someone who spends £1000's and lots of time going to every match in a season, I would have thought you would want some value for your spend. Personally going on past records for Alex, you will have to endure more matches like Spurs, Manure and QPR first half then Bolton first half and Norwich. I hope to be proved wrong for the good of the club but I can't see it.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #439 on: December 10, 2011, 11:23:13 PM »
He absolutely is a crap manager though.
That is bollocks.

Is it really?  Another win against a crap team doesn't change the fact that he's a bad manager.

Some of us like to think good about our people. That is why we love our days out with the club and its supporters.

Good for you, nobody's trying to stop you.

Offline Iago

« Reply #440 on: December 11, 2011, 01:57:19 AM »
And some people would like the club to have some ambition.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal