collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

All aboard the shuttle bus. by algy
[Today at 01:08:06 PM]

Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers Pre Match by olaftab
[Today at 12:54:55 PM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by pablo_picasso
[Today at 12:48:20 PM]

Aston Villa in the FA Cup (cont) by PeterWithesShin
[Today at 11:58:30 AM]

FFP by FatSam
[Today at 11:23:15 AM]

UEFA Europa Conference League-Knockout stages (Lille) by curiousorange
[Today at 11:19:49 AM]

Brian Evans by Dr Butler
[Today at 10:50:21 AM]

Aston Villa Women 2023/24 by Brazilian Villain
[Today at 10:35:30 AM]

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Stan Collymore tickets and tour  (Read 7029 times)

Offline MonsXI

Stan Collymore tickets and tour
« on: December 02, 2011, 04:11:32 PM »
Stan is trying to raise monies for Depression Alliance UK, he's tweeted

I'll donate 2 tickets for Villa v Man United tomorrow,i'll take you around the ground,and you can join me on Call Collymore. Offers...

the latest bid is £350.

If anyones interested contact him on Twitter @StanCollymore

Offline SO Villa

Re: Stan Collymore tickets and tour
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 04:19:15 PM »
I'll do it for £300

Offline MonsXI

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 04:25:17 PM »
I'll do it for £300

I think the latest bid is £550

Offline Chipsticks

• GM : 22.04.2015
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 04:47:42 PM »
Absolutely brilliant of him, One of my favourite people in the game today.

Offline gaucho1966

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 10:19:12 PM »
I was expecting... here's where I slapped Ulrika... here's where I was caught dogging... Here's where I didn't give a fuck... (Villa Park obviously).

Offline VillaSpen

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2011, 10:26:03 PM »
Here's hoping that this doesn't descend into yet another Collymore-slating thread. He's clearly trying to do something to help an organisation that deals with something he's been personally affected by. Good on him.

Offline dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2011, 11:13:25 PM »
I was expecting... here's where I slapped Ulrika... here's where I was caught dogging... Here's where I didn't give a fuck... (Villa Park obviously).

How about giving it a rest?

Offline gaucho1966

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2011, 08:27:53 AM »
Ah, cut th crap. If he wore a blue and white shirt rather than a claret and blue one you'd be all over him like a pack of wolves.

Offline Neil Hawkes

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2011, 09:23:30 AM »
Ah, cut th crap. If he wore a blue and white shirt rather than a claret and blue one you'd be all over him like a pack of wolves.
I don't usually resort to such abuse, but go fuck yourself you ignorant shit...........(sorry mods, but I feel so much better now)

Offline gaucho1966

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2011, 10:32:16 AM »
Nice. It's funny that people can say what they like about Steve Hodge, David Platt or Gareth Barry on this site with impunity. There seems to be a blind spot with SVC though. And please don't mention his mental health in response to this. Lots of people commit disgusting acts with mental health problems. It is sometimes a mitigating factor, but never complete defence.

Offline TimTheVillain

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2011, 10:37:20 AM »
Nice. It's funny that people can say what they like about Steve Hodge, David Platt or Gareth Barry on this site with impunity. There seems to be a blind spot with SVC though. And please don't mention his mental health in response to this. Lots of people commit disgusting acts with mental health problems. It is sometimes a mitigating factor, but never complete defence.

Change the record, he's doing something positive.

He is a Villa fan like you are,like we all are here and he's admitted to not being perfect, but I suppose you are ( perfect) ?

Amazing lack of humanity.

Offline Vanilla

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2011, 10:48:10 AM »
It is strange that it is SVC who will never seem to be forgiven for his past. When it comes to other players who have done something similar in their past, there seems to have been a memory wipe.

Anyway, he's got his faults, but he's a good lad at heart.

Offline gaucho1966

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2011, 10:51:44 AM »
So being a Villa fan excuses him? What a worrying concept. It would be interesting to replace SVC's name on this thread with Chris Brown's, or Lee Chapman's, and to see what the reaction would be then. I accept that he is doing something positive, however.

Offline Neil Hawkes

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2011, 11:19:53 AM »
For the last possible time and it's obvious I'm preaching to a brick wall.........no matter what you think about depression, you don't know unless you've witnessed or been there, it is a debilitating illness with little or no indication to the person whom it affects.
I myself have a blank period in my life, about 10 years ago, where I cannot recall anything I did for about a 3 year period.......I've been told by family and close friends that I was a c..t during that period, but I still have no clue what I did during those years.
What stopped the period continuing was my being dragged to a doctor and being diagnosed and treated for depression - now here's the rub, I still haven't suffered from severe depression, I shudder to think what that's like.
So bleat all you want, it is mitigating circumstances for behavioural problems.

Offline TimTheVillain

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2011, 11:45:53 AM »
So being a Villa fan excuses him? What a worrying concept. It would be interesting to replace SVC's name on this thread with Chris Brown's, or Lee Chapman's, and to see what the reaction would be then. I accept that he is doing something positive, however.

Is there another side to the story ? I bet there is.

I met a woman a few years ago who said ' I've met Ulrika, she deserves a slap, she's a complete asshole'

That from a very classy woman.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal