collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Bannan arrested following M1 car crash (now suspended by AVFC)  (Read 71627 times)

Offline Fasth56

• GM : 01.02.2025
Re: Bannan arrested following M1 car crash!
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2011, 06:14:29 PM »
Don't really understand the "leaving the scene of an accident" I thought that if no other vehicle was involved and no injuries then you could leave and report the accident within 24 hours?

Offline rutski

« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2011, 07:05:44 PM »
twat! footballers arent the sharpest tools in the box! get a bleeding cab you imbecile. you deserve full punishment.

Offline JUAN PABLO

• http://www.scifimafia.net
  • GM : Aug, 2014
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2011, 07:06:47 PM »
Those Hot Wheels cars can be fast thou , my 6 year old son shows me , so BB should be careful in a car like that ...

Offline Ad@m

• GM : 23.03.2023
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2011, 07:14:18 PM »
Don't really understand the "leaving the scene of an accident" I thought that if no other vehicle was involved and no injuries then you could leave and report the accident within 24 hours?

I imagine that doesn't apply if you've left your car embedded in the central reservation of the busiest motorway in the country!!!

Offline Villanation

« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2011, 07:19:37 PM »
If true, what is happening to our footballers, wasn't it reported on here that Dunne and Collins where seen together in B'ham CC on Sat night drinking and smoking and as if they didn't have a care in the world.

Offline JUAN PABLO

• http://www.scifimafia.net
  • GM : Aug, 2014
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2011, 07:26:04 PM »
If true, what is happening to our footballers, wasn't it reported on here that Dunne and Collins where seen together in B'ham CC on Sat night drinking and smoking and as if they didn't have a care in the world.

They dont . They kick a ball around for a few hours and get paid mega mega money .

Offline Villanation

« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2011, 07:27:53 PM »

They dont . They kick a ball around for a few hours and get paid mega mega money .

Even so, after the WBA game nobody can be that thick and that insensitive surely.

Offline PaulTheVillan

• GM : 16.08.2022
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2011, 07:31:44 PM »

Even so, after the WBA game nobody can be that thick and that insensitive surely.

If I have a shit day at work then a few beers out is just the tonic

Offline TimTheVillain

« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2011, 07:38:56 PM »

A drink out without getting rat arsed is ok, smoking isn't going to help Dunnies pace though.

Speed might help ?

As for BB, I hope he's not going down a dodgy path.

Offline Fasth56

• GM : 01.02.2025
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2011, 08:21:51 PM »

I imagine that doesn't apply if you've left your car embedded in the central reservation of the busiest motorway in the country!!!

Thought they'd driven away

Offline paulcomben

• GM : Oct, 2013
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2011, 08:38:00 PM »
Surprised noone has mentioned yet that the way this club is going, we will all be driven to drink.

Offline Lobsterboy

« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2011, 08:47:37 PM »
Innocent until proven guilty but more negative PR to help keep us in the headlines for all the wrong reasons... bostin'!

Offline Dave Clark Five

• Location: In Doctor Who's Tardis trying to find Villa Park anytime between 1970 and 1972.
  • GM : June, 2013
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2011, 09:11:37 PM »
Alex McLeish Statement on Barry Bannan: “There are internal enquiries and an investigation going on and that’s all I can really say at the moment. We felt it was best that he did not train with the team today.” #avfc

Interesting to see what the 'anti-McLeish at all costs' brigade think of this. Are they waiting to see which way the club go eventually and then slag the decision? Damned if you do etc.

Offline Greg N'Ash

« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2011, 09:18:35 PM »
Alex McLeish Statement on Barry Bannan: “There are internal enquiries and an investigation going on and that’s all I can really say at the moment. We felt it was best that he did not train with the team today.” #avfc

Interesting to see what the 'anti-McLeish at all costs' brigade think of this. Are they waiting to see which way the club go eventually and then slag the decision? Damned if you do etc.

They'd look idiots if they slagged him off for that. I don't actually believe footballers are role models or at least if you let your kids think they are you're a rather shit parent, but the club would get eaten alive by the press if they didn't be seen to be taking it seriously.

Offline Villanation

« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2011, 09:21:21 PM »

You can hardly hold McLiesh to account for what Bannan decides to do in his private life, Bannan isn't a child and he's not AM'c child. They'd be mad.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal