collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Jenas out another month  (Read 5592 times)

Online lovejoy

Re: Jenas out another month
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2011, 09:26:52 PM »
Jenas. Walker was ok.

Offline Compass

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2011, 09:45:14 PM »
I hope we're not paying his wages seeing as he's injured. Newcastle didn't have to do it when we sent Ireland on loan.

If we are paying Jenas then the board should resign because they haven't learnt a thing and our club continues to get punished for it.

Offline kippaxvilla2

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2011, 10:23:11 PM »
Just to clarify when I said Walker I meant he stitched us up by sending him here, making him the complete player and then not allowing us to buy him coz he knew he was good.

Offline Compass

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2011, 11:52:56 PM »
He was already a good player when he came to us. Thanks to Walker's presence he helped us finish 9th. I know it was disappointing that we couldn't sign him here, but that's the risk of loans. I would expect us to do the same thing if it was the other way round and so would you, so stop with the hypocrisy and be grateful they helped us out when we was struggling in the league.

Offline Steve R

• GM : Aug, 2013
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2011, 06:31:09 AM »
Fackin ell, Rednob has stitched us up again.  First Kyle Walker now this.

It could be argued that first it was Paul Merson and Steve Stone, then Walker, Hutton and now this.

No use blaming Redknapp. We should have known better.

Is anyone really surprised that Jenas' only significant activity at VP has been to head off to the treatment room like a rat up a drainpipe?

Offline garyshawsknee

• GM : 03.06.2020
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2011, 06:11:27 PM »
When will it get to the stage that were gonna keep giving treatment to someone else's player,who may or may not hit form this season,and all the while we have a player with World Cup and CL experience,thousands of miles away.

Offline villa for life

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2011, 06:19:18 PM »
Why's everyone getting hysterical about this minor situation. He's out for a month, big deal, if he was out for a month in March or April, would there be this constant moaning. It's unfortunate that his injury has coincided with him signing for us, but maybe we should be grateful that we don't need him at this minute, with Bannan playing so well. Why write this guy off when he might be useful to us come November, December, January, February, March or April. It's a long season and we might be grateful for a single goal or pass he makes if it's an important one, come the end of the season. Perspective please....

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal