collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: "Oh Neuer what I done?"  (Read 10138 times)

Offline not3bad

• GM : 15.06.2022
Re: "Oh Neuer what I done?"
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2011, 12:43:56 PM »
the Germans pushed all the way to the channel in weeks during the early stages of WW2, could see England from across the channel, could have walked in, stopped and invaded Russia instead.

That's one strange decision I'm pretty happy about.  Sprakken de deutch.

Offline Mark H

• GM : Jan, 2013
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2011, 02:07:47 PM »
Funny saying how bad it is that a small group of their fans acting in what we see as a stupid manner about somebody joining from their bitter rivals ........I wonder if they said the same when we had a small group "storm the gates" at VP ?

Online mrfuse

• GM : 28.02.2023
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2011, 03:06:50 PM »
Can we draw up a five point code of conduct?

Collins isn't allowed to HOOOOF it
Petrov isn't allowed to do Cruyff turns
Heskey isn't allowed on the pitch
Darren Bent and Shay Given aren't allowed to leave, if they do they will be kidnapped and tortured until they agree to stay
Alex McLeish isn't allowed within 50 miles of Villa Park

haha thats great it about sums up the current Villa setup

Offline seanthevillan

• pick our team
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2011, 03:20:35 PM »
The animosity aimed at Neuer goes a little deeper than him just playing for a rival club.Reports suggest that Neuer had very close links to the schalke ultras who in turn have had plenty of history with Bayern off the pitch.The bayern ultras may be over the top but german fans must be applauded for their support,passion and atmosphere they create at their games.They put plenty of our premiership supporting fans to shame.

More than close links, he grew up as a member of one these ultra groups (who've obviously banned him since his move).

Offline TheMalandro

• GM : 06.03.2016
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2011, 03:42:04 PM »
The thread title really gets on my tits. I grew up in East Yorkshire/Humberside and that is how I speak (Well according to friends)

Offline Salsa Party Animal

• Location: Trinity Road Lower Stand or Dance-floor or Bedroom.
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Salsapartyanimal
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2011, 03:51:59 PM »
Is this worse than say Dwight Yorke / Ashley Young playing for Manure.

Offline Stu

• GM : 09.04.2021
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2011, 08:11:23 PM »
Funny saying how bad it is that a small group of their fans acting in what we see as a stupid manner about somebody joining from their bitter rivals ........I wonder if they said the same when we had a small group "storm the gates" at VP ?

When our fans are able to give a five point code of conduct to a new player/manager because he played for the blues, then you'll have a valid point.

Offline Villanation

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2011, 08:18:16 PM »
the Germans pushed all the way to the channel in weeks during the early stages of WW2, could see England from across the channel, could have walked in, stopped and invaded Russia instead.

That's one strange decision I'm pretty happy about.  Sprakken de deutch.

Point taken..... ;) Although have you seen Natalie Horler, Ok both German and English decent, but it shows it works  ;D

http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=134798

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2011, 10:09:44 PM »

They couldn't have invaded without air support and they failed to get that.

Online Somniloquism

• GM : 06.12.2024
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2011, 10:27:29 PM »

Although the Germans did cock up by targeting London and the other cities and not continuing to target the RAF fields. Most historians agree that they were days away from winning the air superiority war when the change of tactics were ordered and the invasion was a bust.

Offline Can Gana Be Bettered!?!?

« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2011, 10:31:46 PM »
Can we draw up a five point code of conduct?

Collins isn't allowed to HOOOOF it
Petrov isn't allowed to do Cruyff turns
Heskey isn't allowed on the pitch
Darren Bent and Shay Given aren't allowed to leave, if they do they will be kidnapped and tortured until they agree to stay
Alex McLeish isn't allowed within 50 miles of Villa Park

And you never attend Villa Park again?

Online dave.woodhall

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2011, 10:33:10 PM »

Although the Germans did cock up by targeting London and the other cities and not continuing to target the RAF fields. Most historians agree that they were days away from winning the air superiority war when the change of tactics were ordered and the invasion was a bust.

The great question that's still argued over is why they stopped on the outskirts of Dunkirk and allowed our army to escape.

Online Somniloquism

• GM : 06.12.2024
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2011, 10:35:36 PM »

The great question that's still argued over is why they stopped on the outskirts of Dunkirk and allowed our army to escape.

Because the illuminati lizards who rule the world have a soft spot for the UK.

Online dave.woodhall

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2011, 10:42:47 PM »

I thought it was because they ran out of fuel and/or the generals in charge still didn't believe tanks could beat a dug-in defence.

Offline mike

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2011, 10:45:48 PM »

I thought it was because they ran out of fuel and/or the generals in charge still didn't believe tanks could beat a dug-in defence.

No, it was definitely the lizards.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal