collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: 0% Villa. Tevez refuses to play for Citeh  (Read 32729 times)

Offline hawkeye

• GM : Jun, 2012
Re: 0% Villa. Tevez refuses to play for Citeh
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2011, 01:10:03 AM »
Even the Argentinian fans turned against him during the Copa Americana. The bloke is not that bright, there were all sorts of rumours flying about him in the Argentinian press regarding his lifestyle issues. sniff

Offline puppyfeat

« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2011, 01:33:27 AM »
Tevez is a bell-end of the highest order.

Which is a shame because he's a fantastic player, but he's just interested in playing for whoever will pay him the most money.
He already IS playing for whoever will pay him the most money. Or rather, he isn't.

Offline DeKuip

« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2011, 02:15:23 AM »
I've always thought he looked like a squashed Milan Baros.
And I always thought Milan Baros played like a squashed Carlos Tevez who'd had his bootlaces tied togther.

Offline Pat McMahon

« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2011, 06:00:05 AM »
Fucking brilliant.
Nothing like seeing a money bags team starting to implode. Add to that the other Mancs could only draw.
An excellent night for modern football.

Tonight is just mildly amusing.

An excellent night for football would be to see the two Manc clubs go bust.
Both have been responsible for the erosion of standards and the loss of some of the most crucial aspects in the whole thing-  competition. Basic sporting principles. Sport for sports sake.

On the one hand, I agree that the strongest side -or the side with the most appeal- shouldn't be penalised for that.

On the other, it was Man U* who introduced the whole PLC aspect to the game -the sport always takes a back seat when the money men get too involved and dividends need to be paid. Welcome to extortinate ticket prices, kick off dates changed at short notice and all the rest of it.

Citeh being bankrolled by Arabs who will just keep on throwing money about until some sticks is merely the garnish on the footlong shit sub.

*Actually, it might have been Tottingham who introduced it.  But it was Man U -and the sycophantic treatment Sky gave them in those early PL years- that really pushed the thing on.

I think you are right Mr Gage, in that it was Spuds who were the first club to be floated on the stock exchange, but I get your point re Manyoo.

All footballers are mercenaries but some make a point of doing all they can for their employer whilst others seem to find the football an inconvenience to their superstar lifestyle.

Liverpool fans used to have a charming song about Mr Tevez by the way:

You'll never shag a sexy bird, Tevez, Tevez
You'll never shag a sexy bird, Tevez, Tevez
You dirty bastard your Argie c*nt
Your head is sewn on back to front
Carlos Tevez, Herman Monster's son.

Offline Mac

• Heroes And Villains
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2011, 06:57:07 AM »
Man Citeh will go up in my estimation if they make his see out his contract.  Spending it on gardening leave.   Bet the don't

Offline oldtimernow

• GM : 18.09.2024
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2011, 07:48:10 AM »

I  feel sorry for him , all he wants is to ring those bells..

Of course.......I thought his face rang a bell

Offline Karl Bridges

« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2011, 07:55:08 AM »
Tevez is a bell-end of the highest order.

Which is a shame because he's a fantastic player, but he's just interested in playing for whoever will pay him the most money.

I doubt he will get more than he does now anywhere else.

Offline NeilH

« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2011, 08:06:48 AM »
Man Citeh will go up in my estimation if they make his see out his contract.  Spending it on gardening leave.   Bet the don't

It’s a lovely thought that Citeh would have take on a moral crusade against greedy footballers bleeding the game dry. They are one of the very few clubs who can afford to do so.... They won’t of course because if they did every two bit agent from here to Vladivostok would be advising their player not to go to Citeh.

Offline PaulTheVillan

• GM : 16.08.2022
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2011, 08:16:27 AM »
Feed the rest of him to the sharks.

Offline The Laughing Policeman

• GM : 25.03.2017
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2011, 08:21:57 AM »
Quite an interesting night all round. In amongst the hoo ha about Tevez it seems that Dzeko threw a hissy fit when he was subbed.
Further down the pecking order it looks like Shteves job at Forest is hanging by a thread after a 5-1 hammering.
And two Kettering town players were sent off for fighting each other
On the Tevez front Gordon Taylor was on 5live just now and managed to say exactly nothing. The man is a fence sitter par excellence.

Online Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2011, 08:25:31 AM »
Tevez is now denying it.

Offline Mazrim

« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2011, 08:33:38 AM »
To be honest, I'm sick of hearing about this monstrous little shitehawk and what he wants.
He wants to get to fuck, that's what he wants. The sooner the better. The absolute embodiment of everything that is wrong with football at the moment.

Offline Villan For Life

• GM : 07.08.2024
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2011, 08:43:18 AM »
Tevez seems to be hiding behind the "lost in translation" excuse. He must have been in the UK for about 5 years and does not seem to have made any effort to learn the lingo. I would imagine that English lessons are the sort of thing that Manure would insist that foreign players take, they're very big on the pastoral care of their players so Quasicarlos will have picked up some of the language whilst at Old Trafford. All in all it's a very poor excuse and probably one that his agent came up with.

If I were City, I'd make him train alone and run down his contract. If he complains, as he surely will, sue him for breach of contract and leave him further in limbo whilst the legal system grinds slowly into action.

Offline Can Gana Be Bettered!?!?

« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2011, 08:49:10 AM »
I wonder if he'd sign for us...how about a swap with Ireland?

Offline oldtimernow

• GM : 18.09.2024
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2011, 09:14:33 AM »
To be honest, I'm sick of hearing about this monstrous little shitehawk and what he wants.
He wants to get to fuck, that's what he wants. The sooner the better. The absolute embodiment of everything that is wrong with football at the moment.

Spot on.....wonder what James Milner's thoughts on it would be ?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal