collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Pressing On  (Read 5377 times)

Offline CJ

• GM : 12.07.2017
Re: Pressing On
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2011, 03:42:59 PM »
Nice article. Also liked your review of the Inbetweeners film!

Offline Gervilla81

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2011, 03:57:43 PM »
A good piece Dave, my concern is Eck is making us difficult to beat but we seem to be drawing a lot and may struggle to score...like Blues last season.

Becoming harder to beat is a good thing and hopefully Bent and Gabby will get the goals that will turn potential draws into wins, I think our Squad is better equipped than the blues of last season in forward department

Offline Lowendbehold

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2011, 07:33:08 PM »
A good piece Dave, my concern is Eck is making us difficult to beat but we seem to be drawing a lot and may struggle to score...like Blues last season.

Becoming harder to beat is a good thing and hopefully Bent and Gabby will get the goals that will turn potential draws into wins, I think our Squad is better equipped than the blues of last season in forward department

We are not the attacking force we were last season, or at least once we got into gear last season.  So we need to be hard to beat.  Keep a clean sheet and you only have to score once.

Offline Villanation

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2011, 07:39:34 PM »
Good report, proper notoriety for Shay Given's start at the club and further mention of Bannan's and Dunne's performances for there respective countries and of course bang on about Gabby, when in form and at full flight, he's right up there with the best no question, a real handful and isn't it about time local press started getting behind some of the midland's top stars as they do in London and the North West/East etc, its almost as if we are embarrassed to have a top player.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal