collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Utter Crap Spouted By Tony Cascarino Possibly 1 % Villa.  (Read 11444 times)

Offline paulcomben

• GM : Oct, 2013
Re: Utter Crap Spouted By Tony Cascarino Possibly 1 % Villa.
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2015, 04:05:44 PM »
http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/tony-cascarino-cant-think-worse-8616515

Tony Cascarino: "I can't think of a worse team to play for as a striker than current #avfc side."

And we can't think of a worse striker who ever played for the AVFC team.

Online Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2015, 04:10:51 PM »
He's a wanker but he's not a 100% wrong. It's been tough being a forward of Aston Villa in the last few months. I imagine if we can get Sinclair and Gil really firing now and keep 11 men on the pitch in games it will help create more chances. What is missed in the article is that the forwards are not held accountable as not all of the blame should be placed on the midfield. Sometimes our strikers are like statues instead of moving into space and creating opportunities for themselves.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2015, 04:48:21 PM »
Spinksy, rolls the ball to Platty on to Paul McGrath and out to Tony Daley, Tony Daley down the wing like a torpedo, he puts the ball up in the airrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, for Tony Cascarino (to promptly fuck up the great flowing move)

Online Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2015, 05:25:24 PM »
Spinksy, rolls the ball to Platty on to Paul McGrath and out to Tony Daley, Tony Daley down the wing like a torpedo, he puts the ball up in the airrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, for Tony Cascarino (to promptly fuck up the great flowing move)

yes, and if I didn't know any better for all of Cascarino's shitness as a Villa player it was the midfield's fault too

Offline paulcomben

• GM : Oct, 2013
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2015, 05:32:57 PM »
He could not trap a ball, is my recollection.

Offline dave shelley

• GM : 01.02.2025
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2015, 05:56:45 PM »
The leg on our kitchen table has more skill than Cascarino had.  And quicker too.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2015, 07:40:15 PM »

The first time I remember that being sung was on a ferry to the Inter game in 1990. By the time we were on the return journey 'down the wing like a torpedo' had turned into 'like a slow boat to China' and 'puts the ball in the net' had changed to 'puts the ball in the stand'.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal