collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

NSWE Investment by tomd2103
[Today at 12:14:34 AM]

Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by Toronto Villa
[Today at 12:06:52 AM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by Toronto Villa
[April 24, 2024, 11:56:03 PM]

Emiliano Martinez - World Cup winner and officially best keeper in the world by Hillbilly
[April 24, 2024, 11:46:00 PM]

Champions League Contention by Dave
[April 24, 2024, 11:04:47 PM]

Aston Villa vs Chelsea pre-match thread by VillaTim
[April 24, 2024, 10:35:53 PM]

MOTD by Brazilian Villain
[April 24, 2024, 10:01:13 PM]

Summer 2024 Transfer Window - hopes, speculation, rumours etc. by Demitri_C
[April 24, 2024, 09:46:49 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Villa announce new partnership with EA Sports  (Read 5698 times)

Offline Villanation

Re: Villa announce new partnership with EA Sports
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2011, 07:33:55 PM »
Sounds like a good deal to me, Fifa is generally considered to be the top end of these footy games, so its only good that Villa are associated with that.

Online pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2011, 08:38:36 PM »
I can announce that I have just given up Sky Sports, including SSN (yippee), got rid of Sky movies and music, kept HD, got a £78 credit on my broadband and gone from £110 per month to £45 per month for FreesatHD/ unlimited broadband/evening and weekend calls....all for the sake of a (rather long) call to Sky saying I wanted to save some money

Nice to know I am no longer funding Sean Wright-Phillips or some other div head's disgusting pay packet quite to the tune I was!

I went from 71 a month on Sky - movies, sports (except ESPN), HD, multiroom - to 21 (documentaries, music, basic Sky package) last year and have barely noticed the difference.

Offline Caiphus

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2011, 10:39:22 PM »
I think it's funny that Mutu is named "Murgu" in FIFA, presumably because of his drug bans. But Rio Ferdinand is still himself, I'm sure Kolo Toure will still be himself... hypocrisy?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 11:25:43 AM by caiphus »

Offline richard moore

• GM : Jan, 2013
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2011, 08:33:42 AM »
I can announce that I have just given up Sky Sports, including SSN (yippee), got rid of Sky movies and music, kept HD, got a £78 credit on my broadband and gone from £110 per month to £45 per month for FreesatHD/ unlimited broadband/evening and weekend calls....all for the sake of a (rather long) call to Sky saying I wanted to save some money

Nice to know I am no longer funding Sean Wright-Phillips or some other div head's disgusting pay packet quite to the tune I was!

I went from 71 a month on Sky - movies, sports (except ESPN), HD, multiroom - to 21 (documentaries, music, basic Sky package) last year and have barely noticed the difference.

I think I shall feel the same PW though it doesn't kick in until early October. I barely watch SSN these days - transfer deadline day being about the final straw of a lot of final straws for me - and I shall save so much time over the weekends not watching some ghastly idiotic drool fest by a bunch of no marks over the latest title deciding game to see who can buy the Premier league the quickest. Already, it feels wonderfully liberating. Avoid Talkawholelottashite on the radio and you just about divorce yourself from all these twats...

Offline Handsworth Wood Villa

• TRS-T
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2011, 08:20:36 PM »
We're not the only club to do this.

Derby and Leeds have it as well.

Man City however have an extra special partnership where they get extra stuff including their stadium in the game...

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal