collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Ash Really Is As Good As Messi.....Now He's With United  (Read 8667 times)

Offline myf

Re: Ash Really Is As Good As Messi.....Now He's With United
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2011, 08:54:58 PM »
I simply can't agree with that.  Massive amount of assists, decent goal scoring record and tremendously hard working.  He hasn't had a good start at Manu he has had an amazing start (and has played well for England as well).

A lot of our fans expect our players to produce every time they are on the ball.  I can see Nzog as being the next receipient of the grief.

Offline petegoldring

« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2011, 09:56:32 PM »
Cock and balls is he as good as Messi. Just the media doing their usual Kleenex filling wankathon as soon as any player pulls on a red scum shirt.

I feel no animosity towards Ashley - but come on - he is nowhere near Messi caliber.

Offline ozzjim

• GM : 30.08.2022
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2011, 11:21:48 PM »
He was brilliant for us more often than not for a long time, deserved the move, chose a club that is truly outstanding rather than going to the money, and is showing what a player can do with more space in areas that hurt teams. Rooney, Nani, Anderson, Wellbeck etc all pull defenders around and move the ball quickly. Ash is quality and will take advantage of the space.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal