collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Our strategy  (Read 19771 times)

Offline not3bad

• GM : 15.06.2022
Re: Our strategy
« Reply #75 on: September 02, 2011, 12:52:11 PM »
Thank goodness there's a Reasons to be Cheerful thread running alongside this one!

Offline NeilH

« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2011, 01:03:21 PM »
Thank goodness there's a Reasons to be Cheerful thread running alongside this one!

The two threads are a microcosm of the H&V community. This thread is the blackened sky and lashing rain to the rainbow filled sunny skied Cheerful thread.... I know where I'm happier

Offline adrenachrome

« Reply #77 on: September 03, 2011, 07:16:03 PM »

The two threads are a microcosm of the H&V community. This thread is the blackened sky and lashing rain to the rainbow filled sunny skied Cheerful thread.... I know where I'm happier

Garbage

Online AV82EC

• GM : 22.02.2024
« Reply #78 on: September 04, 2011, 07:20:37 AM »
I don't think this thread is all blackened skies and rain to be honest, it is maybe the reality check we all sometimes need to remind us of our current standing in the game but I'll take the 4th most decorated club in English Football History as a positive even if the majority of that was pre WW1.  Never makes me happier than pissing on the chips of new Sky Football fans about what real history is about and that Chelsea have still only won the League the same number of times as Sheffield Wednesday and Newcastle United.  If Citeh win it this year they'll only be level with Leeds, Huddersfield and Blackburn.   

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal