collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Re: NSWE Investment by kippaxvilla2
[Today at 10:19:07 AM]

Re: NSWE Investment by Drummond
[Today at 10:13:53 AM]

Re: NSWE Investment by dicedlam
[Today at 10:11:24 AM]

Re: NSWE Investment by 144 Hard Boiled Eggs
[Today at 10:10:33 AM]

Re: NSWE Investment by The Edge
[Today at 10:08:37 AM]

Re: Nicoḷ Zaniolo SIGNED (on loan) by Drummond
[Today at 10:08:04 AM]

Re: NSWE Investment by Somniloquism
[Today at 10:07:46 AM]

Re: Champions League Contention by Drummond
[Today at 10:03:17 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Safe Standing Petition.  (Read 32459 times)

Offline adrenachrome

Re: Safe Standing Petition.
« Reply #120 on: December 22, 2011, 02:21:37 AM »
I agree that standing areas for ST holders, well governed and no tickets sold to non-ST holders could work. There's no way we would ever go back to standing areas that you can buy tickets for match by match, The knuckle dragging sty dwellers would love the chance to come onto the holte terraces again i'd imagine.

Are you at it again? 'Them' coming down to the Holte End to duff us up? Unbelievable.

He's acting out some kind of bizarre revenge fantasy in response to being bullied by nasty Villa fans, obviously. Still fooling the moderators though, so fair play to him.

On the Liverpool post match thread he asked why we allowed a couple of scousers to go unhindered with their  celebrations of  their second goal down the front of the Holte.   It is hardly subtle.

Offline Small Rodent

• GM : 30.11.2024
« Reply #121 on: December 22, 2011, 10:26:25 AM »
My mate got me a ticket for Fulham v Man Utd game last night; as a Xmas present. Quite enjoyed not having to fret about a game.

Anyway, we were in the "neutral" zone, which was right next to the away fans. I say "neutral" because it was about 80/20 Man Utd fans.

Interestingly, the Man Utd fans in the neutral area sat throughout the game in response to the seated Fulham fans, but a few feet away they stood the entire game like most away fans do.  It was a very strange, and welcome, display of courtesy to the Fulham fans in their own ground.

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #122 on: December 22, 2011, 12:25:02 PM »
I agree that standing areas for ST holders, well governed and no tickets sold to non-ST holders could work. There's no way we would ever go back to standing areas that you can buy tickets for match by match, The knuckle dragging sty dwellers would love the chance to come onto the holte terraces again i'd imagine.

Are you at it again? 'Them' coming down to the Holte End to duff us up? Unbelievable.

He's acting out some kind of bizarre revenge fantasy in response to being bullied by nasty Villa fans, obviously. Still fooling the moderators though, so fair play to him.

On the Liverpool post match thread he asked why we allowed a couple of scousers to go unhindered with their  celebrations of  their second goal down the front of the Holte.   It is hardly subtle.

That's a dead giveaway. As a typical nose, he can't comprehend it when opposing fans who are vastly outnumbered aren't attacked. Those are the only kind of odds they like. Which in turn explains why they give it the big 'un at the Sty (albeit from behind fences and police), yet scurry about like silverfish with the lights on as they leave Villa Park and head back to the safety of coaches upon which they negotiate their three-mile journey home. Pathetic.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal