collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: North Stand - what to do ?  (Read 14139 times)

Offline noodles_

Re: North Stand - what to do ?
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2011, 06:16:30 PM »
im sensing some negativity here

we could just knock it down and fill the rest of the ground.

then build a Tescos on it

There is tesco with 3 minutes walking distance. So it is not needed.

Sainsbury's ?

In Aston? Maybe a Lidl.

Offline Villan For Life

• GM : 07.08.2024
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2011, 06:17:46 PM »
I probably still have the drawings gathering dust and mouse shit in my loft of the scheme the firm I worked for prepared for the site.   I have mentioned before that it was a low budget hotel on the side facing away from the pitch and seating on the pitch side.

When it gets done it will almost certainly be multi use and in my opinion it could work well.  A developer would need a much more bullish economy than that which we are going through presently to get such a project built so I think the make over option for now is the wise move with a big push when the economic pendulum swings back to the position which has the money men rushing forward not running away.

In passing, a spur road giving direct access to the motorway system would very substantially increase the land value.   In Randy's position I would be quietly buying any bits of land between VP and the motorway or alternatively swapping a share of the action for the available land.

A hotel at Villa Park? I'll have to take my wife. I've always wanted to score at Villa Park ;-)

Offline Top Cat

• GM : 03.02.2023
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2011, 06:53:44 PM »
I don't care what they do to it as long as they put the screen back between the North Stand and the Witton Lane Stand.

What she said!

Offline TimTheVillain

« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2011, 07:17:56 PM »
I don't care what they do to it as long as they put the screen back between the North Stand and the Witton Lane Stand.

Ditto.

Well, for the foreseeable future anyway.

What she said!

Offline Greg N'Ash

« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2011, 11:40:00 PM »
knock down the log flu..i mean the trinity and rebuild it like it was orginally going to be. Knock down the Ellis, knock down the north stand. Its a start......

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal