collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Manc Slag Scoles-eh puts the boot in  (Read 16978 times)

Offline Brend'Watkins

• GM : 20.03.2025
Re: Manc Slag Scoles-eh puts the boot in
« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2011, 03:38:49 PM »
I like Scholes, always have.  He's about as honest a footballer as you will get in the last 10 or more years.  No agent for him squeezing the last drop out of his employer, no stories of him in the tabloids for the wrong reasons, no pictures of tacky barn conversions, no pictures of tacky top of the range car conversions, no stupid oversized head phones hanging from his neck, nothing about his WAG. 

Have you seen his missus?

No I haven't and I'm not interested in the slightest what she looks like or, where she's going on holiday to or, which restaurant or night club she might have come out from early in the morning looking worse than she possibly already looks.

Offline adrenachrome

« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2011, 05:31:30 PM »

An interview question from Mrs Merton to the lovely Debbie McGhee springs readily to mind

The squeaking sun dodging herpes-infested Manc slag.

Offline john e

• GM : 28.06.2024
« Reply #62 on: July 13, 2011, 06:09:33 PM »
Scholes one of my favourite players outside my own club,
absolutley one of the best of all time in the prem, but to say he's in the class of Xavi and Iniesta as AF has said this week is going to far,
yes great premieship player, but not great in Europe or as a international,

i remember the 'golden generation' of Englands midfield, Scholes,Lampard,Gerrard and Beckham in the euro's all were crap, and if you tried to pick who was the worst you would be hard pushed but i reckon it was Scholes probably because of the heat, when he returned he quit.
this was always the case in any major international tournament,
compare that to the Barca midfield and theres a massive difference

then when did Scholes play in the Man Utd midfield that took all before them and blased a trail accross Europe, al Barcalona,
it never happened, yes they won the champs league twice once when he didnt play and they got jammy in injury time,
 and once they bored us to death and won because Terry couldnt stand up straight to take a pen, hardly inspiring
as much as i like Scholes as a player and a person,. he never proved himself at top international level, and to put him on par with the Barca pair is overating his talent

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal