collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: I want my shares back!  (Read 7419 times)

Online Somniloquism

• GM : 06.12.2024
Re: I want my shares back!
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2011, 01:29:49 AM »
Do not mention shares to me wanted one for a long time. I got one through of all things a mail order catalogue at £18 and was very happy telling my friends Villa is mine be it a single share.  Only got to take part in one vote but never had the option to go to an AGM.  Then six months later if that randy comes and I have to sell my only share to him for £3,50. I know we got the share back but it is not the same it is not my club anymore.  But will always support Villa and yes I would boy shares if they where made available.

And I though I had been ripped at the opening price at the time, but £18 when they were worth about £1.60 at the time takes the biscuit.

Offline godzvilla

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2011, 05:40:47 AM »
For Gods sake will someone give this guy his Shares back , give him something , give him anything but get that whining mewling  Headline out of my face , there,s enough pessisimism around these here parts .. At the same time , please return his toys to the pram............Glad to have got that off my chest !...............Godzvilla!

Offline flybo

• GM : Jan, 2013
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2011, 06:03:29 AM »
Do not mention shares to me wanted one for a long time. I got one through of all things a mail order catalogue at £18 and was very happy telling my friends Villa is mine be it a single share.  Only got to take part in one vote but never had the option to go to an AGM.  Then six months later if that randy comes and I have to sell my only share to him for £3,50. I know we got the share back but it is not the same it is not my club anymore.  But will always support Villa and yes I would boy shares if they where made available.

And I though I had been ripped at the opening price at the time, but £18 when they were worth about £1.60 at the time takes the biscuit.
I know it was over the top but I have always wanted a Villa share and I could not resist. 

Online Somniloquism

• GM : 06.12.2024
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2011, 07:41:48 AM »

I know it was over the top but I have always wanted a Villa share and I could not resist.

If I had known you were willing to pay those prices, you could have purchased one of mine at the time.

Online Villafirst

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2011, 08:34:25 AM »
For Gods sake will someone give this guy his Shares back , give him something , give him anything but get that whining mewling  Headline out of my face , there,s enough pessisimism around these here parts .. At the same time , please return his toys to the pram............Glad to have got that off my chest !...............Godzvilla!

I'm impressed by your reasoned and structured contribution to this debate. What's wrong, are these boards not set up to express an opinion - or do you want that banned now?? Pathetic!

Offline The Gruffalo

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2011, 08:53:26 AM »
Still got mine too... have we got enough between us for a seat on the board yet?

Offline Dave Cooper please

• GM : 20.04.2019
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2011, 11:24:21 AM »

I'm impressed by your reasoned and structured contribution to this debate. What's wrong, are these boards not set up to express an opinion - or do you want that banned now?? Pathetic!

Awww! Did the nasty man spoil your very own pissy moany thread?
Never mind, you can start another one in a minute.

Offline pooligan

• Villa till i die
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2011, 11:53:29 AM »
Well spoken Villafirst

Online Villafirst

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2011, 01:32:08 PM »

Awww! Did the nasty man spoil your very own pissy moany thread?
Never mind, you can start another one in a minute.

Pathetic mark 2

Offline eastie

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2011, 04:03:47 PM »
still got mine , very nice of mr lerner to return it even thought its worthless on paper.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal