collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: McLeish meets fans - notes from MM...  (Read 61747 times)

Offline PONGO49

Re: McLeish meets fans - notes from MM...
« Reply #240 on: June 24, 2011, 01:08:47 AM »
IVE JUST READ THERE WAS ONLY 5 FANS THERE LMAO. 5 "YES" MEN BY THE SOUNDS OF IT.

FOR F**KS SAKE CAN YOU PLEASE BE QUIET.....

Offline PONGO49

« Reply #241 on: June 24, 2011, 02:36:37 AM »
Just imagine how great this will be if Mcleish gets a team playing good football and wins trophy's, a bit of ammo to rub in blue nose faces

Offline Dave Clark Five

• Location: In Doctor Who's Tardis trying to find Villa Park anytime between 1970 and 1972.
  • GM : June, 2013
« Reply #242 on: June 24, 2011, 08:36:16 AM »
Just imagine how great this will be if Mcleish gets a team playing good football and wins trophy's, a bit of ammo to rub in blue nose faces

Is that when your signature gets changed?

Offline Hookeysmith

• GM : 06.02.2025
« Reply #243 on: June 24, 2011, 01:03:08 PM »
Remember when Hong Kong Phooey took over at the sty and the press splash was "£40Mil to spend in the Jan window"  then they were priced out of every player they went for and we have laughed at them ever since

Randy spent £18 - 24mil on the bentmaster so lets not kid ourselves ifd the right players come up then i am sure he will go for it - has he let us down yet?  Has there been a player where we have said "we cannot afford it"  I am sure there were many where ridiculous wage demands meant we told them to do one but in reality he has spent well since he has been here

Folk may say "It was the money off Milner for Bent"  but i would say it is his club and his money so he could have just trousered the cash and he still would have put millions into the club - have some faith

I would offer the Blues £15mil for both Dann and Foster and if they want more tell the to fuck off

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal