collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Backroom staff  (Read 14673 times)

Offline godzvilla

Re: Backroom staff
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2011, 06:31:44 AM »

Madirishvillain, why do you put yourself through what must be absolute agony following Villa given the way you feel? Genuine question, because you've been nothing but incredibly critical of everything associated with Villa since you've started to post on here. If, in your eyes, it is a "FUCKING JOKE OF A CLUB" enough so that you put it in capitals to make your feelings really stand out, there has to be a better club out there for you to follow or something else that you'd rather be doing.

Since you've come on this site you have been intent on polluting every single thread with your negativity. Maybe, just maybe, not everyone feels the same way as you. Maybe, others on here can be critical of certain elements but recognise that while it might not be perfect there is reason to have optimism or at least an open mind.

I'm only going to speak for myself here, but honestly, I don't want you on this site. I don't want you here during the season, on match days, post match threads, or anywhere else to be honest. There are a number of other Villa fan sites that might share your views, but you're outlook is so extreme that it makes you wonder which side you're actually on. I have no issue with anyone having different views to me, but in the end almost every one of those people still want Villa to do well. I don't get that from you at all, and you actually want us to fail because it then justifies your miserable existence on here.

I know none of this will matter to you, but I really find every one your posts sad and pathetic.

Seconded , every word , every syllable ...seconded with the utmost enthusiasm , well said TV .................Godzvilla!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal