collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Match worn / player issue shirts  (Read 28929 times)

Offline mal

Re: Match worn / player issue shirts
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2011, 05:10:52 PM »
stop it Mal, I'm seriously getting very jealous..
Oh alright - just one more

Offline JJ-AV

• GM : 26.07.2022
« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2011, 12:49:05 PM »
Brilliant.

Offline Si

« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2011, 07:17:32 PM »
Hi just been searching for info about a shirt I won in a competition in The Mirror years ago, came across this post so gonna use this rather than post new topic. I have a Home Muller shirt with the word yogurt underneath. Embroidered badge with premier league badges on sleeves, no name or number on back. I assume from the original post this is a player issue and extremely rare. The shirt has I believe about 15 signatures on the front.  I'm considering selling it, if the green away was offered £400 and turned down I'm interested to know what the Home is worth. I'll try and upload a photo but not sure how to do it.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 07:59:41 PM by Si »

Offline ElliottAV

« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2021, 03:39:38 PM »
Hi guys, does anybody know where I’d be able to find the Aston Villa MG Rover Third shirt from 2002-03 season, I know it’s rare but looking to get my hands on one if anybody could point me in the right direction that would be a huge help?

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2021, 03:56:33 PM »
I have that in XL I think although it's at my parents house. If you can wait til restrictions ease, you can have it!

Offline ElliottAV

« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2021, 05:29:26 PM »
Hi Eamonn that would be great mate could you drop me a message and I’ll get in touch with you regarding this shirt pal? Cheers
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 05:31:25 PM by ElliottAV »

Offline ElliottAV

« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2021, 05:30:48 PM »
I have that in XL I think although it's at my parents house. If you can wait til restrictions ease, you can have it!

Hi Eamonn, that would be great would you be able to drop me a message so I can get in touch with you regarding the MG Shirt? Cheers

Offline Si

« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2021, 07:19:33 PM »

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2021, 09:17:25 PM »

Hi Eamonn, that would be great would you be able to drop me a message so I can get in touch with you regarding the MG Shirt? Cheers

Thinking about it again, it's most likely the version with the ntl sponsor rather than MG. Sorry !

Offline ElliottAV

« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2021, 09:54:54 PM »

Hi mate is this a match worn shirt? Who are the signatures on the shirts pal and how much would you be looking for? Cheers

Offline Mortimer's Bear

• GM : 30.05.2019
« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2021, 08:38:26 AM »

My 10 year old lad has 3 match worn shirts from the promotion winning season, all given to him by the players at the end of away games. Whilst they're not exactly household names, he absolutely loves having them and just needs to get the Hutton one signed (easier said than done these days)...

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2021, 08:44:45 AM »
I own the last shirt Yorke every wore for us up at Goodison.

Offline ElliottAV

« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2021, 11:34:44 AM »
Hi mate, I know it’s unlikely but how much would you be willing to let the Hutton one go for, I’d be very interested in this shirt for the right price if possible? Do you also know what game it was worn from?

Offline ElliottAV

« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2021, 11:36:16 AM »

My 10 year old lad has 3 match worn shirts from the promotion winning season, all given to him by the players at the end of away games. Whilst they're not exactly household names, he absolutely loves having them and just needs to get the Hutton one signed (easier said than done these days)...

Hi mate I know it’s very unlikely but how much would you be willing to let the Hutton one go for, I’d be very interested in this shirt for the right price if possible? Do you also know what game it was worn from? Cheers

Offline Mortimer's Bear

• GM : 30.05.2019
« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2021, 06:52:51 AM »

Hi mate I know it’s very unlikely but how much would you be willing to let the Hutton one go for, I’d be very interested in this shirt for the right price if possible? Do you also know what game it was worn from? Cheers

Hi mate, he gave it to my son after the Swansea game on Boxing Day 2018. We won 1-0 with Hourihane scoring the winner and Nyland saving a late penalty.

Unfortunately it is not for sale.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal