collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Drummond
[Today at 08:57:07 AM]

Re: Summer 2024 Transfer Window - hopes, speculation, rumours etc. by brontebilly
[Today at 08:54:48 AM]

Re: Fog stopped play by LeeB
[Today at 08:54:39 AM]

Re: Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by Towser
[Today at 08:54:15 AM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by LeeB
[Today at 08:49:35 AM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Somniloquism
[Today at 08:47:56 AM]

Re: Fog stopped play by Footy-Vill
[Today at 08:47:50 AM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Rigadon
[Today at 08:45:22 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Decision time  (Read 1768 times)

Offline martin o`who??

• Apparently I am my own worst enemy.
Decision time
« on: June 16, 2011, 08:14:22 AM »
Well, if reports all over the press this morning are to be believed, it looks like we`ve got ourselves a new manager. So now its time to decide which way to face on this, no-ones happy about it, but we`re stuck with it, all the fans who are threatening never to go again, return season tickets, etc`, you now know its time to commit, one way or the other, how many have stood (or sat) on the Holte singing "Villa till i die", well we`ll know soon enough. As for not going again `cos we`ve got an ex nose as a manager, they`ll be loving that at St Andrews, c`mon the club need us now as much as ever. After all, you never know!!.....

Offline Brummie Bob

Re: Decision time
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 08:54:59 AM »
I seem to have the same feelings on this subject as yourself. I am slowly, and it is slowly, coming round to the "After all , you never know!!....." way of thinking. I know I will renew the season ticket (I've got till the 11 July) I know I will buy the new Home and Away shirts (always do in the end !!) and nothing would give me greater pleasure than being proved wrong about it all. Despite what might happen today my only real thought at the moment  is the fixtures tomorrow and what my plans for the next 9 months will be. See I'm channeling my anger positively already!! 

Isn't it great being a Villa fan?.............. and I wouldn't change it for the world   UTV

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal