collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Protest?  (Read 104562 times)

Offline Villanation

Re: Protest?
« Reply #480 on: June 16, 2011, 08:21:03 PM »
My Villa gears up in the loft for now, I'll re-assess my feelings in a few weeks time. I’ve looked at Exeter City season ticket prices today, that’s how I’m feeling right now.

Better football mate. Might be bread and butter, but once you've gotton used to the lack of bullsh*t, lot more exciting.

Offline Lee

• http://astonvilla.blogfootball.com/BlackCountryVilla/
  • GM : Jul, 2014
« Reply #481 on: June 16, 2011, 09:32:55 PM »
It's very noticeable that not many of them seem bothered he's left, some are bothered he's coming here but that's about it. Sums it up really.
Over the last few seasons, I've had constant earache from 3 Dogshitter mates about how negative and shit his football is.

They're laughing their bollocks off now.

I'm in the same boat. Even Sandwell Bastards are laughing at us. They have a proven manager with a track record, we have one who apart from one half decent season in English Football has been pretty poor.

Offline VillaZogmariner

« Reply #482 on: June 17, 2011, 12:23:54 AM »
It's like Tesco's round here.

Offline Ger Regan

• GM : 25.11.2023
« Reply #483 on: June 17, 2011, 01:51:50 AM »
I'm in the same boat. Even Sandwell Bastards are laughing at us. They have a proven manager with a track record, we have one who apart from one half decent season in English Football has been pretty poor.
Let them fucking laugh. Because even at their most successful they'll always be in our shadow.

Online Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
« Reply #484 on: June 17, 2011, 07:39:33 AM »
It's not the SHA link that's the problem, UKR. It's that he's fucking shit.

Except that can't just be it, he's won more in charge of that rabble than most clubs.

We've not won anything for
15 years.

Offline Rip Van We Go Again

• Location: Up and down, i'm up the wall, i'm up the bloody tree
« Reply #485 on: June 17, 2011, 07:50:33 AM »
It's not the SHA link that's the problem, UKR. It's that he's fucking shit.

Except that can't just be it, he's won more in charge of that rabble than most clubs.

When I pointed out that they'd won the League cup and we'd won nothing, I was shouted down about how their negative, cynical tactics had it won it for them.
Now it's a worthy achievement all of a sudden.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 07:54:31 AM by Rip Van Bentfletch »

Online Chris Smith

• GM : 08.01.2025
« Reply #486 on: June 17, 2011, 08:52:45 AM »
It's very noticeable that not many of them seem bothered he's left, some are bothered he's coming here but that's about it. Sums it up really.
Over the last few seasons, I've had constant earache from 3 Dogshitter mates about how negative and shit his football is.

They're laughing their bollocks off now.

They've got a manager who has done well in smaller leagues a decent job at Fulham but was sacked by Blackburn and Liverpool. You need to get a grip, Lee, if you're starting to feel jealous of those bastards.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal