collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Protest?  (Read 103846 times)

Offline Iago

Re: Protest?
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2011, 09:05:48 PM »
It is not worth it.

Offline olofmilosevic

« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2011, 09:07:26 PM »
what a bunch of wankers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline TonyD

« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2011, 09:08:31 PM »
It is not worth it.
What exactly would you protest against?

Offline sg

« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2011, 09:08:43 PM »
Why bother? Randys not listened so far so its not like he's gonna pay attention to the 20-odd protestors tomorrow.

Offline fitzy

« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2011, 09:09:36 PM »
Nothing wrong with a peaceful protest unless you're happy with the club being run by clueless yanks making mind numbingly dumb decisions. We are customers, we are free people and we are free to protest. I'll be there at 6pm.

I don't understand why some people are so down on people protesting, in whatever form in may take. This regime have for so long said they listen to the fans, and take their views on board. So surely that is an invitation for the fans to offer an opinion if they feel strongly against something.

Exactly.   I think this situation is worthy of a protest.   

And achieve what exactly ? It will be ill conceived, no organisation and based purely on hatred of a football club. Fecking pathetic

Offline Phil from the upper holte

« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2011, 09:09:48 PM »
I'm voting with my feet. I'm not going down

Offline Gerrin

« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2011, 09:11:09 PM »
Nothing wrong with a peaceful protest unless you're happy with the club being run by clueless yanks making mind numbingly dumb decisions. We are customers, we are free people and we are free to protest. I'll be there at 6pm.

I don't understand why some people are so down on people protesting, in whatever form in may take. This regime have for so long said they listen to the fans, and take their views on board. So surely that is an invitation for the fans to offer an opinion if they feel strongly against something.

I won't be protesting but have nothing against those that do, if they do it in the right manner. It is actually a protest that could acheive it's desired result. Comparing it to the protests at Newcastle is ridiculous, they were protesting for the owner of the club to leave when nobody else wanted the club, there was no acheiveable result.

Offline AndyJ

« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2011, 09:11:37 PM »
Look as if a lot of people are just going to accept it "cause it's Villa innit, I will support them till i die".

That's exactly why football clubs can bend you over and take you up the arse because they know you will come back and keep plying money into them whatever they do.

Offline TonyD

« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2011, 09:11:48 PM »

And achieve what exactly ? It will be ill conceived, no organisation and based purely on hatred of a football club. Fecking pathetic
It's not based on based purely on the hatred of the blues.  Please keep up my good man.

Offline Hampshire Villa

« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2011, 09:14:24 PM »
why on Earth protest, nothing will change..... The board will make their decision and a few rowdy people shouting and swearing will not change it. We have no choice but to support the Team we love.
We don't have to be happy but we are Villa fans and we can't change that!

I may not want to drive 260 miles to see the Team I love , but I will always be a fan
actually the best time of my life being a villa fan apart from Rotterdam one lucky night was a year in div 3..... fantastic times,

cheer up and support the Team we all Love

Offline Villanation

« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2011, 09:15:58 PM »
why on Earth protest, nothing will change..... The board will make their decision and a few rowdy people shouting and swearing will not change it. We have no choice but to support the Team we love.
We don't have to be happy but we are Villa fans and we can't change that!

I may not want to drive 260 miles to see the Team I love , but I will always be a fan
actually the best time of my life being a villa fan apart from Rotterdam one lucky night was a year in div 3..... fantastic times,

cheer up and support the Team we all Love

I have to admit this is true.  :)

Offline woo

« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2011, 09:16:09 PM »
No,no,no! This whole episode is embarrasing enough. A protest will make us look worse than the geordies, and the whole country was pissing themselves laughing at them.

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2011, 09:17:44 PM »
Protest? What's the point? It won't change anything. If he gets the job then so be it.

Offline 5ft811st2 Durham

• Durham
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2011, 09:17:50 PM »
If any  supporters wish to protest concerning the board's decision to appoint a 3rd rate (at best) manager then that's fine by me.

Offline TonyD

« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2011, 09:19:07 PM »
Protest? What's the point? It won't change anything. If he gets the job then so be it.
So if 10,000 turn up tomorrow it wont make a difference.  I beg to differ.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal