collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Go Lerner Go  (Read 2061 times)

Offline jfkdon

Go Lerner Go
« on: June 14, 2011, 01:59:45 AM »
I just have a few things to say while I'm feeling brave...

ASHLEY YOUNG has been an absolute breath of fresh air to us all, his LOYALTY has been FAULTLESS and theres not a man out there that can dare doubt his passion for wanting more.
 I for one will not enjoy watching him next year tear our defence apart season but if we've got any chance of bringing the Euros home next year, a move up north is just what he needs (along side Henderson, and watching the U21s last night) under Fergiz Flap.. Go get it lad!!

Downing... My ''player of the year'' last season.. He's not the most confident lad but he knows what he's capable of, I'd love him to stay but a move to Liverpool just sounds so right for him.. Again.. Go get it..

Mcleish.. ''Excuse me''................................HAHAHAHAHAHA....... NO............... REALLY............ I think I heard the Championship promotion game is the most expensive game to date... Smart... But Surely Lerner your not that F***g stupid.. That'll be the last time you board a jet to BRUM... ''Im watching you''

Ok, Im 26 so Iv only known ma villa through the 90s till now but we seem abit of a joke to the media, abit like telling someone im a villa fan when im away, sometimes quite embarrassing..

Really, do we have a future? Turned down by numerous managers, laughed away in fact, now we want an ex ''small heath'' boss? Top stuff Randy!!

FFs, I wish prince Abdul sheik shit woud just come and spend a few woods chips..

Rant over..

JJ

Offline jfkdon

Re: Go Lerner Go
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 02:06:31 AM »
Just watching Sky Sports News...  Apparently the avfc fan forum pressured Lerner out of hiring Mclaren...

Read this LERNER.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 02:11:15 AM »

Offline KRS

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 02:11:49 AM »
Can I be the first to say...

IDIOT

Offline adrenachrome