collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Message To Randy Lerner/General Krulak  (Read 5748 times)

Offline dazzyg

• I ❤ Alex McLeish
Message To Randy Lerner/General Krulak
« on: June 13, 2011, 01:57:35 PM »
As a life long fan (34 years been going to  the Villa since the age of 6) and a season ticket holder in the Trinity Road Middle Stand I am disgusted that we are even being linked with Alex McLeish. If rumour is to be believed we are interested in making him manager? Why? I think its time some common sense came into practice as the feeling between us the fans and Randy Lerner will become intolerable. Who can imagine an ex blues boss being in charge of us? Apart from the fact that he has just left our hated rivals his record in the Premier League is a joke two relegations in four years and we are thinking of taking him on? If he does get the job I for one will not renew my season ticket why should I ? I have supported the team through thick and thin and have always renewed my ticket however much it has cost but this is the final straw if we could go against everything we believe in and appoint someone from that club. Let's face it we hate them as much as they hate us how can we Villa fans sing for the manager after being in charge of Small Heath?
Mr Lerner if you do read these message boards then do not go against the fans you have already seen how the fans reacted when Steve McLaren was mentioned this is going to be much worse with the feeling against blues being so much worse. Dont left us down Randy we have supported you during the past four seasons but this is just not right you cannot bring someone in from that club to manage us we will never accept him and the feeling towards him will be that of hate.

Offline ROBBO

• GM : 15.01.2025
Re: Message To Randy Lerner/General Krulak
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 01:59:44 PM »
Get a grip.

Offline dazzyg

• I ❤ Alex McLeish
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 02:12:33 PM »
"Get a grip"  on ????????  I take it you don't actually go to the games ? Where are you (Australia) ?

Offline Chris Smith

• GM : 08.01.2025
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 02:14:52 PM »
Stop your messing around,
Better think of your future.
Time you straighten right out,
Creating problems in town.
Randy, a message to you Randy.
A message to you.

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2011, 02:15:11 PM »
"Get a grip"  on ????????  I take it you don't actually go to the games ? Where are you (Australia) ?

ah yes, the "I'm a better fan than you because I live in Birmingham" argument. You've been "pwned" ROBBO. Feel his wrath.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 02:18:55 PM by toronto villa »

Offline PaulTheVillan

• GM : 16.08.2022
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2011, 02:16:35 PM »
pwned.

Offline Marlon From Bearwood

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2011, 02:16:46 PM »
Personally I don't care who the next manager used to manage, in fact there's one or two Blues players I'd like to come to Villa.

I don't want McLeish because of the dull, negative football, and his record of relegating Blues twice, not because he was Blues manager.

Offline Toronto Villa

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2011, 02:18:08 PM »
pwned.

Oh I don't bloody know. How do you even pronounce that. I can't keep up with the kids these days

got to love edit - fixed just so I can fit in

Offline Mazrim

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2011, 02:18:35 PM »

Offline Rip Van We Go Again

• Location: Up and down, i'm up the wall, i'm up the bloody tree
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2011, 02:18:44 PM »
Oh Randy
You came and you gave without taking
Who's in the betting today?

Oh Randy
Say 'Not McLeish' and stop me from shaking
Where is General K?

Offline Concrete John

• GM : Mar, 2014
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2011, 02:19:15 PM »
If rumour is to be believed

And that was your first mistake.

Offline K3Villa

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2011, 02:19:55 PM »
I stopped reading after the first 2 lines. Bullshit. Grow up and use your brain. The media are making it up as they go along. What has amazed me over the last week or so is the amount of Villa fans who seem to have no brain and are happy to believe every bit of gossip and bullshit that is floating around. Give the board a bit more respect and credit before posting such nonsense.

Offline dazzyg

• I ❤ Alex McLeish
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2011, 02:22:21 PM »
"I'm a better fan than you because I live in Birmingham" argument has nothing to do with it. What I am saying is that as I am one of the fans who actually put their money where their mouth is and pay for the players and managers to live in luxury then I reckon I should be able to have a say on what goes on is that not fair?  How can someone on the other side of the world start getting sarky with a comment from someone over here in England who turns up week in /week out.

Offline Hookeysmith

• GM : 06.02.2025
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2011, 02:23:31 PM »
I stopped reading after the first 2 lines. Bullshit. Grow up and use your brain. The media are making it up as they go along. What has amazed me over the last week or so is the amount of Villa fans who seem to have no brain and are happy to believe every bit of gossip and bullshit that is floating around. Give the board a bit more respect and credit before posting such nonsense.

Hear fucking hear mate - well said

Offline Toronto Villa

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2011, 02:25:41 PM »
"I'm a better fan than you because I live in Birmingham" argument has nothing to do with it. What I am saying is that as I am one of the fans who actually put their money where their mouth is and pay for the players and managers to live in luxury then I reckon I should be able to have a say on what goes on is that not fair?  How can someone on the other side of the world start getting sarky with a comment from someone over here in England who turns up week in /week out.

After stating that the "because I live in Birmingham" argument has nothing to do with it, you've just gone and reinforced that very position because you go to the games every week so somehow your view is more relevant than his. I think you are confused sir.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal