collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Dates for your diary-new season.  (Read 6104 times)

Offline DeKuip

Re: Dates for your diary-new season.
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2011, 10:27:59 PM »
Cheers Andy - was looking for when the fixtures came out as I want to squeeze in a tour of the Scottish highlands in the small window in August between the midges disappearing (31st July) and the start of the Scottish winter (1st September)  ;)
Now that's what I call a pre-season tour - Inverness, Buckie and Fort Wiliiam. Far more appealing than Blackburn and Chelsea with a chiwawa for breakfast.

Offline dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2011, 10:31:25 PM »
Cheers Andy - was looking for when the fixtures came out as I want to squeeze in a tour of the Scottish highlands in the small window in August between the midges disappearing (31st July) and the start of the Scottish winter (1st September)  ;)
Now that's what I call a pre-season tour - Inverness, Buckie and Fort Wiliiam. Far more appealing than Blackburn and Chelsea with a chiwawa for breakfast.

If you're going to be xenophobic, try to be geographically and gramatically accurate as well.

Offline mozza

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2011, 10:47:54 PM »
Wedding Anniversary on FA Cup Final day - will have to start being nice to Mrs M
so she will let me out for the weekend !!? (surely it's got to happen again in my lifetime)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal