collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

All aboard the shuttle bus. by kippaxvilla2
[Today at 12:05:47 PM]

Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers Pre Match by Toronto Villa
[Today at 12:01:31 PM]

Aston Villa in the FA Cup (cont) by PeterWithesShin
[Today at 11:58:30 AM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by Sexual Ealing
[Today at 11:25:52 AM]

FFP by FatSam
[Today at 11:23:15 AM]

UEFA Europa Conference League-Knockout stages (Lille) by curiousorange
[Today at 11:19:49 AM]

Brian Evans by Dr Butler
[Today at 10:50:21 AM]

Aston Villa Women 2023/24 by Brazilian Villain
[Today at 10:35:30 AM]

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: General Krulak's last comments TODAY on villatalk....  (Read 10778 times)

Offline abc123cox

• Villa-Till-I-Die
    • UPtheVILLA Aston Vilal Fans, News and Banter page
General Krulak's last comments TODAY on villatalk....
« on: June 01, 2011, 08:43:12 AM »
he aint too happy!!

General Krulak here:

1. PKAVFC: "I hope the Board has learned a lesson from this...." Oh yes, we sure have. Let's see, we learned that it is not good to have a Manager leave the Club 5 days before the season starts....we learned that we should have a QA man or woman located at the factory where the material for our kit is woven...we learned that it is not good to have a raft of injuries to some of our best players during the season...we learned that it is not good when your Manager has a heart problem in the final weeks of the season. Are those the lessons we were supposed to have learned? If so, we learned them. I don't suppose you would like to offer a suggestion as to how to avoid these in the future? Very frustrated Very frustrated

2. Tayls: A VERY good post!!! Your comment about some of the things that GH did for the Club was spot on! Unfortunately, much of what you said goes unappreciated by many fans. Thank you for highlighting them.

3. We have a scouting system. Is it world class???? Probably not....and it is something that we need to improve upon.

4. Thank you for all the suggestions re. a new Manager. It seems like just yesterday that I was getting suggestions on what to do with GH...now its choosing a new Manager. Can I have one day of rest? Think about it, even God took one day of rest....don't I deserve at least a day since I am certainly NOT in any way or shape even a glimmer of God's greatness.

he aint happy at all....
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 08:45:39 AM by abc123cox »

Offline Lambert and Payne

• GM : Sep, 2012
Re: last general comments today on villatalk....
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 08:45:15 AM »
Hate Villatalk, signed up, looked at the posts and left. It really is awful

Offline Phil from the upper holte

Re: General Krulak's last comments TODAY on villatalk....
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 08:47:57 AM »
Its a shit forum! Fair play to the general there. Some people spout some absolute bollocks

Offline Rigadon

• GM : Aug, 2014
Re: General Krulak's last comments on villatalk....
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2011, 08:48:13 AM »
Haha - meltdown.  I bet he's been wanting to do that for about 12 months now and fair play to him.  The downside is that this will be reported as 'an astonishing outburst' in the Sun tomorrow which won't help an already unsettled situation.

Offline eastie

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2011, 08:50:58 AM »
never been on there, i find this forum very good and have no wish to look elsewhere.

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2011, 09:00:08 AM »
I looked at the General's Page on there a week or so ago and someone had posted 'General. I Want Answers' before launching into a full page rant.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2011, 09:00:58 AM »

That'll be him "taking the rough with the smooth" I expect?  Nobody makes him post, and after taking a break, nobody asked him to come back.

Offline Greg N'Ash

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2011, 09:05:36 AM »
i had a look but i reckon i would have got banned 1st post, there were some many rules.

Don't know what to make of those comments really apart from the general thinking MON is a c**t.*

*if MON's lawyers, Mcaffity,Bendover and Shaftit are reading this, its purely my opinion and does not represent the opinion of the General, the Board, this Forum or indeed FIFA.

Offline TimTheVillain

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2011, 09:07:55 AM »
never been on there, i find this forum very good and have no wish to look elsewhere.

Monogomy rules Eastie lol

The Gen makes some good points re. the board, but all would be easier to understand if the reasoning behind MON leaving was made public - it's had a super duper injunction attached to it since day one.

Football is very emotional.

Offline Lambert and Payne

• GM : Sep, 2012
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2011, 09:08:14 AM »

That'll be him "taking the rough with the smooth" I expect?  Nobody makes him post, and after taking a break, nobody asked him to come back.
It was aimed at pretty much all the threads not just the generals

Online Dave P

• GM : PCM
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2011, 09:09:40 AM »
The General makes a good point in the first response.  A lot of what went on what bad luck and out of their hands.  Lets just mark this season down to experience and move on.

Offline Summers

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2011, 09:10:44 AM »
When I was looking for a Villa forum originally I just lurked both here and there. I soon learned that if I wanted to talk to people who actually had a clue about what they were saying and put thought into opinions I should join here and never, ever go back to VT.

Offline Andy_Lochhead_in_the_air

• Location: Upton Park....No, Olympic Stadium....No, Aston Park...Yes that's it,Turf Moor.
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2011, 09:19:30 AM »
I have neither the time nor inclination to surf other Villa fansites. I am given to understand we are a better class of idiot on H & V.

Offline Concrete John

• GM : Mar, 2014
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2011, 09:20:59 AM »
The General makes a good point in the first response.  A lot of what went on what bad luck and out of their hands.  Lets just mark this season down to experience and move on.

Wise words.

I do think there have been mistakes made along the way, but the situations that lead to those mistakes being made were forced by things outside the club's control.  NO real point in going over Gezza's rights and wrongs as he's leaving now so it's all academic.  Whether or not the board have learned from their big issue last season, which is finding a new manager, we'll find out soon.

Offline AsTallAsLions

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2011, 09:25:22 AM »
Wait a minute, he believes in God? Shouldn't there be a 500-page thread here condemning him as a simpleton?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal