collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Lille vs Aston Villa match thread by rob_bridge
[Today at 08:10:24 PM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by Jane
[Today at 08:08:23 PM]

Tennis 2024 by maidstonevillain
[Today at 08:02:08 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: General Krulak's last comments TODAY on villatalk....  (Read 10813 times)

Offline Jim Shoes

Re: General Krulak's last comments TODAY on villatalk....
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2011, 09:36:44 AM »
I occasionally read VT these days but don't post any more as you are either in the "click" or you are a target for those that are.

Too many petty rules, I once started a topic 5mins before a poster in the "click" did the same. Guess who's got locked?

The General's forum is really embarrassing, it's either sycophants "Sir General Sir" crap or a full on pathetic rant because he or someone at the club hasn't done what the poster wants when they want it. To be avoided.

Offline Andy_Lochhead_in_the_air

• Location: Upton Park....No, Olympic Stadium....No, Aston Park...Yes that's it,Turf Moor.
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2011, 09:46:22 AM »
Wait a minute, he believes in God? Shouldn't there be a 500-page thread here condemning him as a simpleton?

Think about it, even God took one day of rest....don't I deserve at least a day since I am certainly NOT in any way or shape even a glimmer of God's greatness.

Actually it wasnt a days rest, he barely trained at all at times between games due to his dodgy knees.

Offline SheffieldVillain

• GM : 18.02.2022
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2011, 10:02:03 AM »
Hate Villatalk, signed up, looked at the posts and left. It really is awful

That'll be him "taking the rough with the smooth" I expect?  Nobody makes him post, and after taking a break, nobody asked him to come back.

Nobody said they did. 'Taking the rough with the smooth' shouldn't mean he can't say someone's talking rubbish if he thinks they're talking rubbish.

Offline robbo1874

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2011, 10:02:29 AM »
Sorry for being out of touch here - but I used to follow the General Krulak thread on here. Why does he no longer post on here? Was it to do with getting into trouble after having a pop at Gold and the 'rolling in the mud with pigs' quote ending up in the mainstream media? Or did he repeatedly call someone a f****** C*** and get himself banned?

Offline Lucky Eddie

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2011, 10:02:53 AM »
Wait a minute, he believes in God? Shouldn't there be a 500-page thread here condemning him as a simpleton?

Think about it, even God took one day of rest....don't I deserve at least a day since I am certainly NOT in any way or shape even a glimmer of God's greatness.

Actually it wasnt a days rest, he barely trained at all at times between games due to his dodgy knees.

THIS! 'beer battered and served with brandy sauce' THIS! THIS! THIS!

Offline N'ZMAV

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2011, 10:04:18 AM »
The best stuff on VT is the off-topic stuff.

Offline Woofles The Wonder Dog

• GM : 25.01.2025
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2011, 10:12:01 AM »
Sorry for being out of touch here - but I used to follow the General Krulak thread on here. Why does he no longer post on here? Was it to do with getting into trouble after having a pop at Gold and the 'rolling in the mud with pigs' quote ending up in the mainstream media? Or did he repeatedly call someone a f****** C*** and get himself banned?

At the top of this forum is a Question For The General thread, which gives instructions. Been there since January.

Offline eastie

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2011, 10:13:52 AM »

the genenal still has his own thread on here but its not in heroes discussion , you have to be a member of his thread to gain access.

Offline villa1

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2011, 10:43:17 AM »

Bang on.

Offline robbo1874

« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2011, 11:06:38 AM »
cheers guys

Online Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2011, 11:26:14 AM »
Instructions on how to access the General's thread on H&V are here.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal