collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: From the club - season ticket evenings  (Read 2139 times)

Offline dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
From the club - season ticket evenings
« on: May 27, 2011, 12:24:24 PM »
They've asked us to plug this:

Find out more about new season tickets at special help evenings

Fans wanting to find out more about season tickets for the 2011-12 campaign can do so at a host of help evenings at Villa Park.

There's always a mass of queries going through the minds of supporters when season tickets go on sale.

How do I finance it? Can I move seats? What are the new benefits? Can I sell my season ticket if I can't make a specific game? Can I upgrade my son's season ticket?

If you want your questions answered, come along to Villa Park for one of three sessions in the prestigious Holte Pub.

They take place on Tuesday May 31, Monday June 13 and Monday July 11 - all from 5-9pm.

Not only can you get your questions answered, you can also renew your season ticket there and then, purchase new ones, discuss available options for relocation, get information and apply for our four and ten-month instalment plans, join our cup and away scheme, speak to viagogo representatives about selling tickets legally and find out more about the raft of new benefits.

There will also be a club presentation on the new season ticket before the help sessions start.

You can also make an evening of it, with a BBQ and bar facility available on each night.

To book your slot, contact 0800 612 0970.

Online Andy_Lochhead_in_the_air

• Location: Upton Park....No, Olympic Stadium....No, Aston Park...Yes that's it,Turf Moor.
Re: From the club - season ticket evenings
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 10:08:23 AM »
I renewed yesterday, first time I have done it online. All very easy.
Although as far as I can see I still have to print off and fill in the form to be in the cup scheme.

It was interesting nosing round the stadium map as you can see the percentage availability there is in each section. For example the lower north stand becomes increasingly busy the nearer it is to the away fans.

Offline villa `cross the mersey

Re: From the club - season ticket evenings
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 01:28:57 PM »
VCTM jnr will be playing on Saturdays next season so depending on the time he is due to kick off will determine if I buy two season tickets. However the driving factor will be the next move by the owner in respect of Manager/Coach.
Like many I feel the "wow factor" has diminished.
Not so bothered about "Marque" signings at the minute but would love a managerial appointyment that makes us and others sit up and think - "Christ, the Villa mean business"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal