collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Just Going To Leave This Here... (Formerly 100% Villa, Forever 100% Hilarious)  (Read 14564 times)

Offline Rancid custard

"My experience at Villa has been a failure."

Spot on Mr Pires

Villa's experience of Pires has been a failure...

Offline curiousorange

• Chris Stanley's Bazaar
Thinking about Pires's usefulness in the midst of a relegation battle, I'm reminded of that bit in Blackadder when they're about to go over the top and Blackadder reminds George not to forget his stick. 'You're right,' he replies. 'Wouldn't want to face a machine gun without this.'

The guy's a coq with  a capital k.

Offline BC54 VFC

• GM : 29.05.2015
Hope McCallister realises why he got so much stick when he brought him on now.

One would hope he does, and that was why he didn't bring him on at the Emirates; well done GMac.

Offline nuninho

Good goal against Blackburn.

Past his best due to age, not his fault, maybe we shouldn't have expected as much from him.  Good luck.  It didn't work.  Move on!

Offline Fergal

• GM : July, 2013
Lack of respect? You have to earn respect.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out....
And don't come back

Offline madirishvillain

when i read that i basically see pires saying Villa (Gary Mac) lacked respect because they didnt let him get on at Arsenal so he could have a love in with his old arsenal fans!

and he accuses the Villa of lackin respect

as del boy would say bonjour mr pires

Offline Greg N'Ash

how will we replace him though? Persuade ginola to come out of retirement? could be the biggest test of GH's management so far.

Offline hawkeye

• GM : Jun, 2012
Yep I got slagged off on here because of my lack of Idol worship for a has been footballer that had absoloutely no affinity with our club. A bloke who got hired because he was French. We sent blokes off on loan so that primodona could sit on the bench and get steem rollered the moment he set foot on the pitch. Just like Houlier at Anfield the bloke was more concerned with his legacy at another club than The Villa.
When we will ever learn?

Offline tonyh

• Location: Used to be row 24 seat 64, still is changed my mind
Was it a chaffeur driven car an old ring and ride?

Offline Salsa Party Animal

• Location: Trinity Road Lower Stand or Dance-floor or Bedroom.
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Salsapartyanimal
If you are performing like you did in mid late 20s you would be an starter. But you are not a young player anymore. If you want to play football for Villa more often, Join Aston Villa Former's Player team and you can play with Tony Morley and co.

Offline Nev

• GM : 03.02.2022
Yep I got slagged off on here because of my lack of Idol worship for a has been footballer that had absoloutely no affinity with our club. A bloke who got hired because he was French. We sent blokes off on loan so that primodona could sit on the bench and get steem rollered the moment he set foot on the pitch. Just like Houlier at Anfield the bloke was more concerned with his legacy at another club than The Villa.
When we will ever learn?

There are many lessons to be learned from last season but I feel that none will be taken on board and we will be taught a few more in the next 12 months.

Online Bad English

• I am Perpignan Villa
  • GM : 29.03.2025
He is all over the box and the papers in France at the moment: has just published his autobiography (which he apparently finished on an iPhone text app while coming up for a corner against Smethwick). It is called "Ducks can't Tackle". I didn't know he was nicknamed the "Canard", "Connard" more like...

He has been having a moan because "all the fans were calling for me to come on but it didn't happen". <wanker emoticon>

Offline sfx412

Much ado about nothing

Offline Surrey Villain

Lack of respect? You have to earn respect.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out....
And don't come back

Unless it is to collect Mr Houllier to take with you back to France.

Online pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
When we will ever learn?

Who on here did engage in idol worship of Pires?

I don't remember anyone doing it, truth be told.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal