collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Ancellotti eyeing off Aston Villa job. Could this be the manager we need ?  (Read 38078 times)

Offline mattjpa

Villas-Boas for me please. Then try and sign David Villa......

Offline Stu

• GM : 09.04.2021
It's gotta be B.S. I've read that he'll probably go to Roma if he loses his job. I've also heard that McClaren will throw his hat into the ring if the job becomes available,which scares the shit out of me.

He's turned down the West Ham job as well: http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/247194/West-Ham-limited-after-McClaren-says-no

I don't think the board could be that daft though, McLaren has the stench of damaged goods about him. I'd rather he didn't have to rebuild his reputation in England with us.

Offline damon loves JT

• GM : 31.08.2016
It's gotta be B.S. I've read that he'll probably go to Roma if he loses his job. I've also heard that McClaren will throw his hat into the ring if the job becomes available,which scares the shit out of me.

He's turned down the West Ham job as well: http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/247194/West-Ham-limited-after-McClaren-says-no

Is Sullivan going door-to-door offering people the West ham job?

Offline Stu

• GM : 09.04.2021

I think so. I've heard he's also canvassing for subs to his bongo mags, as well as flogging 'ookey gear from a suitcase.

Offline Big Dick Edwards

He's won the Champions League, Italian championship and the English League and Cup double. Sad, but Ancelotti is one of the world's top managers and there's no chance whatsoever of him coming to Villa.

Offline Phil from the upper holte

Not going to happen!

mclaren can fook off as well

Offline Eigentor

• Muppet Hero
After we rejected one of the most successful England managers of all time, it would be strange if we went on and appointed one of the most unsuccesful.

Ancelotti would be nice, if he was willing to work under the constraints. But it sounds unlikely.

Offline Chipsticks

• GM : 22.04.2015
Nah, he's too high-profile for us. I think we can expect the likes of Alan Curbishley or Fat Sam.

God help us.

If either of those two are our next manager I'll eat my keyboard.

Allardyce will probably beat you to it. Fat bastard.

Offline VillaZogmariner

I think so. I've heard he's also canvassing for subs to his bongo mags, as well as flogging 'ookey gear from a suitcase.

I told him to go get fucked.

Offline Greg N'Ash

He's not gonna come here with the options available to him. Shame cos, I like him.

Offline rutski

What a manager who has won league trophies and cups. Fuck that! I would rather have someone who has won feck all! We would back him and give him time!

Offline timeoutbigbar

Get Mclaren in, fatten him up, dye his hair grey and get him to work his foreign linguistic magic.  Its no Ancelotti, but it's the next best thing.

Offline WALTERS WARRIORS

Imagine having a team full of Dutch players talking Mclaren/Dutch !! The interviews would be hilarious ......
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 07:49:38 PM by WALTERS WARRIORS »

Offline The Left Side

I'd like it but it ain't gonna happen.

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
OK a lot of people say he is heading for a bigger job than us but where? Top 6 in England no. Top 3 in Italy no. Top 2 in spain no. Top 1 in Germany no. So where?
Remember in the recent  list published of top paying sports clubs in the world we were 6th in England and about 10th when looking at just football clubs.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal