collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: 0% Villa - FA cup final  (Read 30093 times)

Offline richardhubbard

Re: 0% Villa - FA cup final
« Reply #120 on: May 14, 2011, 05:33:30 PM »
I'm really pleased for the Man City supporters I know, who over the years put up with much more than we ever have.
[/quote
I have to agree with that generally a good group of fans

Offline Dave Cooper please

• GM : 20.04.2019
« Reply #121 on: May 14, 2011, 05:34:30 PM »
  I wonder too if Tony Pulis has taken them as far as he can and might look for a fresh challenge.

NO!

Offline TopDeck113

• GM : 27.07.2023
« Reply #122 on: May 14, 2011, 05:57:24 PM »
So here we go, Manchester is officially the football capital of the world.

Interesting observation from the reporter at the end of his report on the local BBC news bulletin.  Has a city ever enjoyed a more successful footballing day? 

Well, mate, a whole city perhaps hasn't, but there's still only one club to land both the Cup and the Championship on the same day, so f*ck off!

Offline curiousorange

• Chris Stanley's Bazaar
« Reply #123 on: May 14, 2011, 06:00:39 PM »
So here we go, Manchester is officially the football capital of the world.

Interesting observation from the reporter at the end of his report on the local BBC news bulletin.  Has a city ever enjoyed a more successful footballing day? 

Well, mate, a whole city perhaps hasn't, but there's still only one club to land both the Cup and the Championship on the same day, so f*ck off!

An excellent observation, sir.

Offline pablopicasso_10

• studio eleventytwelve
« Reply #124 on: May 14, 2011, 06:11:24 PM »
im glad stoke didnt win...

man city were always going to buy a trophy sooner or later, but stokes awful thuggish excuse for football did not deserve to win a trophy...

already had one shithouse thuggish scumbag boring club win a trophy this season...

Offline eastie

« Reply #125 on: May 14, 2011, 06:58:39 PM »
Once again Micah Richards uses the f word on live tv in an aftermatch interview- what a tosser!

I wonder if the fa will charge him in the way they did Rooney?

Offline Gaztonniller

« Reply #126 on: May 14, 2011, 09:33:03 PM »
Deep pockets 1  0 Shallow pockets. No surprises really
Suppose they'll spend another £200 mill in the summer.

Offline DeKuip

« Reply #127 on: May 14, 2011, 10:00:27 PM »
I'm really pleased for the Man City supporters I know, who over the years put up with much more than we ever have.
Same here. I know quite a few, all of whom have stuck with their team through donkeys years of nothing but dross while Fergie and co have rubbed their noses in it year after year. Even today Utd go and win the bleeding league!

Offline dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #128 on: May 14, 2011, 10:08:16 PM »
Who remembers Miles Barter's WM programme, when the audience would listen to his tales of ever-increasing City ineptitude? I got a text from him this evening. In true genuine City supporter style he had to buy two tickets because the first was a forgery.

Offline JJ-AV

• GM : 26.07.2022
« Reply #129 on: May 14, 2011, 10:10:04 PM »
Don't mind Man City. They're a much more tolerable bunch than Chelsea.

Offline ozzjim

• GM : 30.08.2022
« Reply #130 on: May 14, 2011, 11:58:56 PM »
Hate em. Really detest City, mainly due to almost never seeming to beat them when I first started watching, but latterly with this whole money thing and this stupid turning their back celebration. They are like Newcastle are in the press in terms of bestest fans in the world, and have thrown silly money at it. Half a billion for the FA Cup. Cool. If I were their owners with the amount of points United have won the league with, I would be asking serious questions about mis management of my sizeable investment.

Offline brian green

• GM : 19.06.2020
« Reply #131 on: May 15, 2011, 08:19:28 AM »
I really had to post this before I go to to see us play much better and lose at the home of silent support.

It must be the most contrived link of this or any season.   As the teams walked onto the Wembley pitch Clive Tyldesley said Tony Pulis spent his boyhood looking at television to see football's blue riband now here he is trying to make sure in two hours time there are no blue ribbons on the FA cup.

That sentence had the same effect on me as being a passenger in Bad English's car on a hairpin bend in the Pyrenees.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal