collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Protest after Liverpool game  (Read 13086 times)

Offline sfx412

Re: Protest after Liverpool game
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2011, 06:20:45 PM »
I kind of get the impression the Board know exactly how we feel and have planned to change things and am sure they wouldn't bother much about some mamby pamby half hearted demonstration by a load of flag or board waving idiots.
Unlike the previous owner who also thought it funny, and didn't do anything to change his stance, I'm sure the present owner has analysed the problem as expertly as they can and will provide a solution, hopefully the right solution.
But even then, with football not being the exact science some fans seem to dream it is, who knows any new solution will work.
We are not financed like Man City or Chelsea, we do not pay the price of season tickets at other top sides, and we can't see our ground out once let alone all season, that's fact.
So rather than go on a demo, buy Randy out and take control yourself, I'd enjoy seeing how well you'd do.
Yes its been an atrocious season, yes things do need to change, but some lame demo will solve nothing other than convince the waiting public what total twats you are, and at this moment in time when our credibility is probably the lowest of any of the West Midlands clubs its the last thing we need.

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2011, 06:22:19 PM »
I kind of get the impression the Board know exactly how we feel and have planned to change things and am sure they wouldn't bother much about some mamby pamby half hearted demonstration by a load of flag or board waving idiots.
Unlike the previous owner who also thought it funny, and didn't do anything to change his stance, I'm sure the present owner has analysed the problem as expertly as they can and will provide a solution, hopefully the right solution.
But even then, with football not being the exact science some fans seem to dream it is, who knows any new solution will work.
We are not financed like Man City or Chelsea, we do not pay the price of season tickets at other top sides, and we can't see our ground out once let alone all season, that's fact.
So rather than go on a demo, buy Randy out and take control yourself, I'd enjoy seeing how well you'd do.
Yes its been an atrocious season, yes things do need to change, but some lame demo will solve nothing other than convince the waiting public what total twats you are, and at this moment in time when our credibility is probably the lowest of any of the West Midlands clubs its the last thing we need.

Malcolm, read the thread a little more carefully. It's not to be taken seriously.

Online eric woolban woolban

« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2011, 07:42:57 PM »
I'll protest by going home at the final whistle.

In fact, what we should do is just leave in droves, when they come out for the lap of 'honour'.

Offline Steve67

• GM : 01.12.2024
« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2011, 10:40:27 PM »
I'll protest by going home at the final whistle.

In fact, what we should do is just leave in droves, when they come out for the lap of 'honour'.

They should do a lap of dishonour.  Shameful season.

Offline The Moose

• GM : 03.08.2016
« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2011, 10:47:17 PM »
Maybe they should join us on a mournful trudge up to the Bartons, and see if they've got enough loose change to get a round in?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal