collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: The Holte End  (Read 10659 times)

Online pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
Re: The Holte End
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2011, 09:24:04 AM »
Was a bit like Bolton three years ago when some well known supporters in one of the voices boxes cheerlead the Holte 

Well done the family section too, reminded me of that famous Bounemouth clip on youtube 

Offline j66acd

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2011, 09:53:52 AM »
It was brilliant to hear and to join in with, but for the first time ever at a Villa game I couldn't be arsed to be there. It was almost as if my mood was mirroring the players or visa-versa.

Definitely need a good atmosphere against Liverpool and I'm moving seats because I have had enough of sitting and listening to the complete and utter rubbish that comes out of the blokes mouth that sits next to me and the two idiots behind. Anyone know if I'll have to pay extra to move from lower holte to upper?

Offline Dazvillain

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2011, 10:00:30 AM »
Depends what category you are but if you move to any of the centre blocks of upper it is more expensive. Or the wings of upper are the same as wings of lower, which are both cheaper than the central lower....where do you currently sit ?

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2011, 10:29:48 AM »
A big well done to the lads and lasses in Lower Holte L2 today who getting fed up with the lack of noise got up off their arses and did something about it which got the whole of the Holte singing for the last 15 minutes of the match.  Well done to one and all from those of us on the far side in L8, we salute you.

Is L2 the right hand side (left as you look at it)? If so, and the singers are towards the back, that's Brigada isn't it?

Well done anyway.

Offline Rip Van We Go Again

• Location: Up and down, i'm up the wall, i'm up the bloody tree
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2011, 10:31:14 AM »
Good one Brigada.

Can we know please get rid of the funeral bells at kick off?

Offline j66acd

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2011, 11:03:15 AM »
Depends what category you are but if you move to any of the centre blocks of upper it is more expensive. Or the wings of upper are the same as wings of lower, which are both cheaper than the central lower....where do you currently sit ?

I'm in L4 about 3/4 of the way back in row LL. Don't mind going in the wings or anywhere else for that matter. Just don't want to sit and listen to the prats moaning and talking shite, but I suppose you get that wherever you sit.

Offline Chris Smith

• GM : 08.01.2025
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2011, 11:06:14 AM »
A big well done to the lads and lasses in Lower Holte L2 today who getting fed up with the lack of noise got up off their arses and did something about it which got the whole of the Holte singing for the last 15 minutes of the match.  Well done to one and all from those of us on the far side in L8, we salute you.

Is L2 the right hand side (left as you look at it)? If so, and the singers are towards the back, that's Brigada isn't it?

Well done anyway.

It is that side and the lot who started it where about 2/3 of the way up. They even got the Lower Witton Lane joining in.

Offline darren woolley

• GM : 12.12.2024
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2011, 11:09:02 AM »
I just wish the match would have matched the Holte Ends Vocifirous support.

Offline Dazvillain

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2011, 11:17:42 AM »

I'm in L4 about 3/4 of the way back in row LL. Don't mind going in the wings or anywhere else for that matter. Just don't want to sit and listen to the prats moaning and talking shite, but I suppose you get that wherever you sit.
Hope its not my shit you are listening to..L4 row PP !

Offline j66acd

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2011, 11:41:25 AM »

Hope its not my shit you are listening to..L4 row PP !

I think you are a bit too far back and I'm sure I would hear a Welsh twang. The guy next to me thinks he's doing commentary for 5 live. After every game I've had to wash my jacket because the guy behind sprays it and doesn't say it, and shouts ridiculous things like 'fuckin stepladder'. I think he's a bit crazy.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 11:43:23 AM by j66acd »

Offline astonvillan

« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2011, 02:42:33 PM »

Offline garyh

« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2011, 04:31:22 PM »
Upper Holte need to take a leaf out of lower Holte's efforts to get VILLA park rocking yesterday, fine effort by them. Been a fair few times recently where the North Stand start a song and the Holte then joins in ??? That can't be right ! Let's all make a big effort at liverpool game to finish on a high to show we care, even if the team don't! Nothing wrong wiv "Bells are ringing song "just belt it out we don't need the record to get us going .
Keep the faith we can only get better.
North Stand Corner Crew.

Offline Holte L2

« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2011, 04:36:12 PM »
Theres me and a big bloke who sing the avfc chant every week. Im on the end of row z.
When starting a chant,we usually get looked at like aliens have landed on the moon. Yesterday,we kept at it and suddenly everyone was up! Suddenly,the place was rocking!
Hope its the start of something wonderful!

Offline Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2011, 04:41:23 PM »
I think you are a bit too far back and I'm sure I would hear a Welsh twang. The guy next to me thinks he's doing commentary for 5 live. After every game I've had to wash my jacket because the guy behind sprays it and doesn't say it, and shouts ridiculous things like 'fuckin stepladder'. I think he's a bit crazy.

Sounds like a twat that used to post on here. He's got his own site now.

Offline ez

« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2011, 05:04:44 PM »
Theres me and a big bloke who sing the avfc chant every week. Im on the end of row z.
When starting a chant,we usually get looked at like aliens have landed on the moon. Yesterday,we kept at it and suddenly everyone was up! Suddenly,the place was rocking!
Hope its the start of something wonderful!
Go in the trinity  ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal